Anne Hathaway is in a bikini, odd looking (update!)

By brendon May 11, 2012 @ 4:24 PM

anne_hathaway_black_bikini

Anne Hathaway wore this little black bikini to the beach in Miami earlier today, in fact she’s probably still there as I write this, so hopefully some better pictures will show up soon. Because these aren’t that great. The haircut is especially upsetting. People are gonna think her boyfriend is gay.

UPDATE – now with 9 more pictures, so good news if you ever wanted to see Anne in a dumb panama hat like a female Tom Wolfe.

(image source = splash)

1. Mr. Nutt 05/11/2012 14:46

Rok, I could get those aforementioned pictures you described but I won’t go near Brand without my hazmat suit and Its at the cleaners right now. Have you ever found a cleaners that will clean a hazmat suit? Not easy my friend, not easy at all.

2. Observer 05/11/2012 14:53

She needs the long hair to balance off the giant mouth and schnozz…..

….either that or to be nude….so you no longer care…..

3. Mr. Nutt 05/11/2012 14:56

I got the dog and the peanut butter but there was a problem.

4. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/11/2012 15:31

WoW. Ugliest labradoodle I ever saw…..

5. Admiral 05/11/2012 15:36

And somehow they made her Catwoman. What a shame. That role should have gone to someone insanely pretty, like Minka Kelly (and 1 billion other available actresses that could fill the role better and for far less money).

6. Tylerdurden389 05/11/2012 16:47

Ugh, between that god-awful headline picture of Britney, that sanctimonious cow Christina Aguilera, and now this, my 17 year old self weeps. 10-12 years ago I would’ve fucked all 3 of these chicks in a row without a need for a refractory period. If one of these “chicks’ approached me for sex now, the only thing that would come out of me is bile.

7. Mr. Poop 05/11/2012 17:50

Nice work, Nutt.

Any chance you can find some pictures of my brother sodomizing my ex-wife?

I’m making her a scrapbook for Mother’s Day.

8. Mr. Poop 05/11/2012 18:04

Thank God she left her shoes on.

That floor looks filthy.

9. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/11/2012 18:20

i don’t know what to say about that.

10. The Mildly Tanned Knight 05/11/2012 19:56

“my 17 year old self weeps. 10-12 years ago I would’ve fucked all 3 of these chicks in a row without a need for a refractory period”

So you were nailing famous actresses at 5 (and three at a time)? You da man!

11. The Mildly Tanned Knight 05/11/2012 19:57

She still has great tits. But she needs the long hair…..and to stay away from the psycho criminal boyfriends.

12. Mr. Poop 05/11/2012 20:06

That last one doesn’t look much like my brother, and quite honestly, as far as #1 & 2, I haven’t seen his dick since we quit bathing together after I took a shit in the bathtub when I was four.

I guess it could be him, and my ex.

You haven’t stumbled across any where he has my ex in a one of those tit-nooses with vacuum clips on her nipples have you?

I’m pretty sure I could identify her then.

13. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/11/2012 20:12

Could you find her with a blind anus taste test?

14. Gildorg 05/11/2012 20:35

Wow,

The links are just a little off today…

Since I hate fat chicks, I thought I would include a clip from a pretty damn funny movie…

I hope they serve beer in hell.

All of my fellow fat girl haters, will find it funny. (I am looking in Harleys direction.)

Cheers!

15. Gildorg 05/11/2012 20:39

Here she is with long hair and looking fairly bangable…

Enjoy Gentlemen!