first pictures of Iron Man 3 villain Iron Patriot/Coldblood 7

By brendon May 30, 2012 @ 3:13 PM

iron_man_3_villian_iron_patriot_coldblood7_eric_savin

Despite their best efforts, Disney can’t keep the villains for ‘Iron Man 3’ under wraps forever, and I mean that in the literal sense, because here we see James Badge Dale on set as Eric Savin, who for the most part just stood around under a blanket.

In the comics, Savin is a soldier who loses both legs to a land mine. Those are replaced with fancy robot legs and he eventually becomes a cyborg mercenary called Coldblood.

Yet these pictures show Savin in what looks to be the Iron Patriot armor, and my sources (wikipedia) tell me this is totally different from the comic. Perhaps because Iron Patriot was actually Norman Osborn, the nemesis of Spider-Man, who belongs to Sony, meaning Disney can’t use him in an Iron Man movie. So it would seem Savin will start out good (Iron Patriot) and then turn bad (Coldblood).

He’s expected to team up with a second cyborg named Firepower, both of whom are under the orders of The Mandarin (Ben Kingsley) and Aldrich Killian (Guy Pearce). If all that is true, then Robert Downey is gonna need Scarlett Johansson more than ever. Make sure you bring your gun and karate, Scarlett Johansson!

(image source = fame/flynet)

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/30/2012 15:16

B read comics.

Observer 05/30/2012 15:41

This movie looks fucking awesome…….!!!

…of course I have not seen Ironman 1 or 2 yet…….nor either Hulk movie……..

…though last night I was watching some Spanish or French movie about a “Nimofomnia”…….I like foreign tits and pussies….

leftnutofjesus 05/30/2012 16:04

Fuck this robots and cyberkinectic bullshit.
    I’ve never even seen Star Wars. I like real shit.

Like Reese Witherspoon queefing into a cereal bowl for 90 minutes while Paul Rudd plucks Adam Sandler’s nose airs. With some sort of innuendo thrown in so that my scheduled laughter at 8:30 p.m. doesn’t seem odd to those around me.

leftnutofjesus 05/30/2012 16:11

We used to have this real wild bitch on here, doctress leisa. one day, she dared us all to post our phone numbers and a shit ton of us did it.
    Later on that night, I’m eating Mexican with some slut, and the bitch calls me. Doctress Leisa was calling all of our phone numbers.

She’s probably got so many restraining orders in different districts, they just put a blinking “BATSHIT CRAZY” sign on her at all times.

leftnutofjesus 05/30/2012 16:13

Alas, she did actually comment on the post and make fun of the poor, rich, pieces of shit called celebs with me.

Nowadays, it seems we’re relegated to sharing various celeb photoshops and general vagina pictures.

Kinda like a sausage party with no keg.

harleydavidson 05/30/2012 16:22

ill watch this when scarjo is getting buttfucked by the iron man suit

Mr. Nutt 05/30/2012 16:26

Hey guys! What did I miss?

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/30/2012 16:30

ghey stuff. comic stuff and women beaters.

Mr. Nutt 05/30/2012 16:35

Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. I’ll make it up to you guys.

Observer 05/30/2012 17:16

LNOJ….……….@16:11

…at least the Doctress was an expert at head…….or heads……

….she was a specialist in cranial measurement of hominid development….

…remember her radio show?

SomeoneluvsU 05/30/2012 17:20

Alas, poor Yorick Tango Wood I knew him…

Observer 05/30/2012 17:44

Not Biblically, I should hope….

…save that for the Doctress/Paleomiz…

2 fingers 1 Thumb 05/30/2012 17:50

NUTT! she has pasties on her nipplies!

SinDs 05/30/2012 19:01

these kind of stories interest me in no way. who cares.

woman beaters? now that’s my kinda story.

Observer 05/30/2012 19:06

Paddy was telling Mick about his first sky dive, a terrifying experience.

“When I got to the door I couldn’t jump.

So the 6′ 7” black Air Force Instructor unzips his fly & drops out his 10 inches
    & says if you don’t jump you’re going to get this baby up your arse !……”

Mick asks “Did you jump?”.

Paddy replies “A little bit when it first went in”

Gildorg 05/30/2012 19:08

Who’s ready for a drink?

Cheers!

Though… Sundays generally suck…

Observer 05/30/2012 19:17

Rocky the rooster was the meanest,biggest rooster in the world and spent his time beating the shit out of all the animals on the farm,.One day he picked on the farmyard cat,unfortunately the cat beat the shit out of him.

THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS:
    No matter how big the cock is,the pussy can always take it.

Mr. Nutt 05/30/2012 19:25

Obs, Your wisdom is endless. Banker jokes are funny.

Hate. Nothing I can do about pasties. What you see is what you get. Unless its fake.

Mr. Nutt 05/30/2012 19:28

Gildorg, I’ll have one….or three. I usually tell the bartender to keep them coming every 5 min unless I pass out. Then bring them every 3. I loved Rodney, God Bless his soul.