The lawsuit filed yesterday by an unnamed male masseuse against John Travolta for sexual battery is full of gag-reflex testing details like in the headline, and that’s just a prelude to things like Travoltas opinion on the taste of cum and whether or not the masseuse would experience “the best fucking of his life” (spoiler alert: according to Travolta, yes).
Here’s a few, um, “highlights”?
– “(Travolta) lumbered to his feet and began to move towards Plaintiff with erect penis bouncing around with his stride.”
– “(Travolta) began screaming at Plantiff, telling Plantiff how selfish he was, that (Travolta) got where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his ‘Welcome Back Kotter’ days; and that Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity.”
– (He said) he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up.
– When he started he wasn’t even gay and that the taste of ‘cum’ would make him gag.
– He was smart enough to learn to enjoy it, and when he began to make millions of dollars, that it all became worth it.
I don’t mean to be a Monday morning quarterback, but telling a guy that he’ll probably find gay sex repulsive and it’s only worth it if it makes you famous and pays millions of dollars, is maybe not the best way to convince a guy to anonymously blow you for a few hundred.