Gwyneth Paltrow tweeted about Kanye and Jay Z in Paris

By brendon June 04, 2012 @ 4:15 PM

paltrow_tweeted_niggas_in_paris

Kanye West and Jay Z brought their ‘Watch the Throne’ tour to Paris over the weekend, a city fancy enough to attract their friend Gwyneth Paltrow, and since subtly isn’t really their thing, they performed ‘Niggas in Paris’ 11 times. And at some point, Paltrow made note of this.

Keeping in mind that Gwyneth Paltrow is an idiot, that probably took a while, like Homer hearing “Dental plan!” “Lisa needs braces.” in his head over and over. Except in this case it was Paltrow with a blank look on her face hearing the voices of a doorman and Jay Z.

“Bonjour, madame!”
“Got my niggas in Paris.”
“Bonjour, madame!”
“Got my niggas in Paris.”
“Bonjour, madame!”
“Got my niggas in Paris.”

Until eventually Paltrow gasped out loud and quickly fumbled for her phone to share her astounding tweet-worthy observation.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/04/2012 16:20

Chris Brown is a hard pipe-hittin’ n@gger, who’ll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin’, hillbilly boy? I ain’t through with you by a damn sight. I’ma get medieval on your ass.

The Narrator 06/04/2012 16:29

Gwyneth is my niggah. Fuck off.

Caribou 06/04/2012 16:29

I’d slip my pencil in Marge’s ass anytime, if you know, she was real. And not yellow.

Caribou 06/04/2012 16:30

Same goes for Paltrow as long as she didn’t talk before, during or after.

Mr. Nutt 06/04/2012 16:43

Actors have charisma and look good on the big screen. THAT’S IT! otherwise they are fucking worthless. Paltrow is only in acting because of family connections which means she is completely worthless.

Rok 06/04/2012 16:50

I wonder if they know that Paris is a movable feast?

Probably not.

On another note, I’d like to bend Gwyneth over a barrel and show her ht 50 states, if you know what I mean.

KDean 06/05/2012 01:19

He’s got 99 problems and this is one…http://youtu.be/dF0OURla2aw

Observer 06/05/2012 10:49

I think it was quite brave of Ms. Paltrow……

…just like Paul Revere warning “The British are coming, the British are coming”…..

…Paltrow let everyone know…..”Niggas are in Paris….Niggas are in Paris”…..

askaskask111 06/06/2012 11:10