Jim Carrey has responded to Jenny McCarthy

By brendon June 06, 2012 @ 5:36 PM

mccarthy_jenny_vm_excl_042912_9031531

To recap; Jenny McCarthy thinks Jim Carrey should still be a father-figure to her 10-year-old son Evan, even though it’s not his kid and they broke up two years ago. And if Jenny finds a new boyfriend or husband at some point, even better. I think we can all agree that, ideally, the kids bedroom will be filled with every man Jenny McCarthy has ever dated.

Shockingly, Jim Carrey disagrees, and so he released this statement.

“I will always do what I believe is in the best interest of Evan’s well being. It’s unfortunate that Evan’s privacy is not being considered.
“I love Evan very much and will miss him always.”

This may be a silly question, but why can’t she just explain the situation to her son. I know he used to have autism but Jenny cured that and now he’s fine. I don’t have the records in front of me but I assume there hasn’t be a recorded case of autism for several years.

So does her son have some new disease? Have pediatricians been sneaking into his room at night and giving him more vaccines? Dr. Tits should get back to the lab and stare at more things she has no understanding of, since that worked so well the first time.

(image source of jenny and evan, because i didnt consider his privacy either = fame/flynet)

Mr. Nutt 06/06/2012 18:07

Funny shit Br@ndon. Women are fucking crazy. Where is the kids dad?

2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/06/2012 18:07

Does Dr. Tits work in the same office as Dr. Poop? Fascinating.

Observer 06/06/2012 18:35

This was one fucking funny post…….

….unfortunately for many chicks with the same opinions…….their tits are a million times worse……

Mr. Poop 06/06/2012 18:39

I like how furry her bush was.

Observer, would you?

Observer 06/06/2012 18:46

Would I what…..dive into that juicy furball………?

…….quicker than you can make macaroni and cheese…….

Observer 06/06/2012 18:47

In the “good old days”……….grasping a fistful of fur was like seeing the third-base coach windmilling you on to home plate………

iSlomoshun 06/06/2012 19:05

I would fuck that bitch till she was brain dead…and her son looks like a total nob lol.

iSlomoshun 06/06/2012 19:07

ROFL IS HE WEARING UGG’S?

I’m guessing he’s gay?

ausername12345 06/06/2012 21:01

I guess she doesn’t know that 30% of the time kids diagnosed with “autism” grow out of it… I’m guessing there’s a lot she doesn’t know…

P3pp3r 06/06/2012 22:00

Who is the little retarded kid?
    Related to Mikey?

Shageen 06/06/2012 22:52

Her son recovered a few years ago. http://blogs.babycenter.com/celebrities/jenny-mccarthy-my-son-is-no-longer-autistic/

zencat002 06/06/2012 23:02

The bush pic reveals major labia. The kid looks retarded/Jim Carrey’s offspring. Are we sure it didn’t come from his seed?

yorenie 06/07/2012 10:44

Maybe if the kid wasn’t so goofy looking Jim would give a shit. It probably doesn’t help that your mom is a nut case kid.

maddiejake 06/07/2012 13:38

Why is that kids wearing GIRLS UGG boots???? And with shorts on top of that.

KnucklesMangano 06/09/2012 07:54

Autistic or not, give the kid a proper haircut lady!! You can’t have him running around looking like a dopey blonde version of Mo from the 3 Stooges.