Jim Carrey “turned his back” on Jenny McCarthys son

By brendon June 06, 2012 @ 12:32 PM

alternate-us-headline

Us magazine says that Jenny McCarthy is deeply hurt because Jim Carry no longer spends time with her 10-year old son, something she apparently didn’t anticipate when she and Carrey broke up two years ago.

McCarthy says Carrey has completely turned his back on McCarthy’s autistic son Evan, 10, following their 2010 split.
“I’ve tried to ask Jim numerous times to see Evan, because my son still asks (about him) almost weekly.”
“I tell Evan that someday you’ll cross paths, meet again. . . [but] it’s hard. He’s been in therapy. It’s a process, he’s working on it.”

“That seems totally reasonable,” said a guy who works at Budget car rental. “Jenny rented a Ford Mustang from us last summer, and I feel she should come by now and then and fill it with gas, and maybe put new tires on it, before we have to put it in therapy like some kind of fag.”

(image source of jenny filming a segment on ‘extra’ – wenn, fame/flynet)

1. Honkey Dong 06/06/2012 14:39

Is Jenny’s kid named “Mikey”?

2. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/06/2012 15:10

I tried to find naked pics of her, but Nutt is way better way better at it than I am.

3. Gildorg 06/06/2012 15:52

Until Mr. Nutt gets here to work his magic…

This might do for some of ya…

Cheers!

4. Caribou 06/06/2012 16:21

Why doesn’t she just put on Ace Ventura or something? She’s as dumb as fuck anyway, shouldn’t she be stopping kiddies from having important vaccinations or something?

5. Caribou 06/06/2012 16:32

And in my humble opinion, for women tipping the wrong side of 40, Denise Richards gets my vote. She recently adopted a kid, so you know she’s all about keeping downstairs nice and tight, if you need a toyboy I’m right here Denise.

6. SexyRicardSimmons 06/06/2012 17:56

This problem is one that is easy to solve. Take that fucking retard for a nice long ride and drop him off in the woods where he can’t find his way home. If he misses anyone that’s his fucking problem.

7. Observer 06/06/2012 18:36

SexyRichardSimmons……..

….your analysis is irrefutable……

8. zencat002 06/06/2012 23:10

Dumb. Cunt. Doing more harm to children than autism ever did.

9. Stoned Raider 06/07/2012 15:55

I know this is kind of a tall order, but can we find some pictures of her where she isn’t talking? Do they have those on the internet?