Lindsay found unconscious in her hotel room

By brendon June 15, 2012 @ 4:35 PM

Lindsay Lohan was found unconscious in her room at the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey today, and either treated on the scene by paramedics or rushed to the hospital, depending on different reports.

What is clear is that her Elizabeth Taylor movie for Lifetime has been filming on a boat in the marina and was scheduled to shoot from 7pm last night until 9am this morning. Lohan was “taking a nap” in her room in the Ritz and when producers tried to get her back on set at around 10:15 this morning, she was unconscious. Her rep says it’s exhaustion from working so hard.

The same girl who parties until dawn every night of her fucking life (like here and here for example) suddenly has “exhaustion” when her movie has an overnight shoot. And it’s not as if she was actually working all night. The Ritz is the tall building in the center here. It’s literally 15 feet from the boats. As any actor will tell you, most of their time on a set is spent waiting, and they sit around in their trailer or in this case their hotel room. So what really happened is that Lindsay was in her room all night and she got drunk or high or both.

Or who knows, maybe I’m wrong. Did the gaffer or grip or director of photography also collapse from exhaustion? Did any of the other actors almost die? Or was it only Lindsay? Was it only the girl in the headline picture, the one who has been found unconscious enough times where I actually have stock footage of it?

fuzzdog 06/15/2012 16:41

That’s My Gurrlll!!!

Honkey Dong 06/15/2012 16:51

They should have just whipped out their cocks and wagged them under her nose. Kind of like smelling salts to LiLo.

Szader 06/15/2012 17:12

Sounds like a huge coincidence to me.

Hey guys, let’s all stop picking on Lindsay. This Angel doesn’t deserve our harsh words and phony ridicule!

jjm 06/15/2012 18:15

THANK YOU for pointing out that actors have plenty of time to rest on set and the rest of the crew busts their asses so claims of “Exhaustion” are BS. She is and always will be a habitually lying waste of space.

Observer 06/15/2012 18:20

Szader…..@17:12

Phony ridicule…..????

Observer 06/15/2012 18:21

As far as an unconscious Lindsay……….how can you tell…..??

Observer 06/15/2012 18:25

I wonder if the publicity people for this fine film would consider using this news to garner….well….publicity……

Mr. Nutt 06/15/2012 19:03

WOW! I haven’t been here all day and I tune in to see what? LINDSAY! I am glad you guys didn’t rearrange the furniture while I was gone.

Mr. Nutt 06/15/2012 19:10

<—- Have I used this one yet? I have so many.

Nice AVI Honkey Dong.

Gildorg 06/15/2012 19:19

Well, at least we get to see her all weekend long…

Sigh… Time for some drinking…

I will fill up a few Jelly Jars with some decent Scotch…

Help yourselves, Gentlemen…

Cheers!

Mr. Nutt 06/15/2012 19:19

Another choice.

Mr. Nutt 06/15/2012 19:20

Thanks Gildorg!

CHEERS!

minimosh 06/15/2012 22:54

haha smelling salts… I bet if you left her a trail of coke from her room to set she’d make her way down….
    eventually.

LoK 06/15/2012 22:57

Yes! One step closer to my final solution!

minimosh 06/15/2012 22:58

the fuck are you talking about?

zencat002 06/15/2012 23:57

I know it’s off topic, but I’m having trouble moving beyond the Crowd Favorite pic of Kate Upton’s (soon to be fat chick) tits.

Gildorg 06/16/2012 01:31

I don’t know Zen… With all due respect to Harley…

I don’t know if she will be a fat chick, but unless she is willing to spend some money on a boob-lift… Those two things that are mostly responsible for her popularity will seriously begin to sag and surprisingly enough… That “hard-won” popularity will so quickly disappear like Obama’s popularity shortly after his election… (Granted, that was a little harsh…)

Cheers Again, Mr. Nutt!

datsunmech 06/16/2012 02:29

At this point she’s only even credible in a movie playing Bon Scott or Whitney Houston

datsunmech 06/16/2012 02:32

Or Tara Reid

Mr. Nutt 06/16/2012 07:47

I can’t stand Lindsay but I don’t want her to die. The specials on how tragic her life was will be more unbearable than she is alive.

If you gag looking at the banner pic like I do then click the links below for some relief.