Lindsay Lohan lied to police, violated her probation

By brendon June 11, 2012 @ 7:58 PM

187829

To recap; the first thing Lindsay Lohan reportedly did after crashing her car on Friday was tell people she didn’t do it. She said she wasn’t driving, her assistant was, and it was all his fault, and also the truck drivers fault, and the cars fault.

Now it seems one of the people she told that too was the police officer who questioned her after the accident, and she’s still on probation, so hahahaha fuck you Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan lied to cops Friday by telling them she was NOT driving the Porsche that slammed into a truck on PCH, and as a result could be prosecuted and her probation revoked.
When Lindsay was in the hospital (she) told police she was a passenger and her assistant was driving but the lie didn’t stick because he told police Lindsay was behind the wheel.
It’s a crime to provide false info to a police officer.
In addition, lying to police could trigger a probation violation in her shoplifting case, which means she faces the possibility of jail on 2 fronts.
Several eyewitnesses tell TMZ, after the crash Lindsay and her assistant both got out of the car on the passenger side, which means Lindsay had to climb over the console. It appears Lindsay had concocted the lie almost immediately after impact.

Hm. Stunning. Keep in mind that her movie has been sending an Escalade every day to drive her to the set.

So according to Lindsay, instead of being a passenger in the spacious Escalade with a professional driver, she was a passenger in the brand new RENTED Porsche, driven by her assistant, who probably isn’t even listed to drive it. I guess she just wanted to live vicariously through him as he got the thrill of driving the fancy sports car. That’s her story. That’s what she told police. And to be honest the only real surprise is that there’s no part where she climbed out of the car and put her finger under her nose like a mustache and pretended to be Mexican.

(image source = inf)

1. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 21:57

Always remember, don’t let your meat loaf.

Lying is her business, and business is good. How anybody even gives her the time of day after all the bullshit she has pulled is way beyond me.

2. Smacko 06/11/2012 22:14

What if they never finish the Elizabeth Taylor movie?

How will we ever know what happens?

3. Rok 06/11/2012 22:48

Fuck Elizabeth Taylor.

I’me watching, “It Takes Two” right now with Kirstie Alley, Steve Guttenburg and the Olsen Twins.

1995 “Preteens try to effect romance between adults”

I’ve seen it before, and I don’t think that description is doing it justice.

4. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 23:01

Isn’t she dead? You’re going to need a shovel and a lot of lube.

Where is Mr. Adams? I hope he got untied from the bed before the hooker left. Once they get their money, they tend to forget you’re there.

5. Smacko 06/11/2012 23:17

I say Adams either swims with the fishes, or has his head up a witches chootch.

I did see FInkle today. He lost weight

6. Rok 06/11/2012 23:19

Sorry,
    I had the wrong face on.

No, I didn’t see Adams today, but I did see Finkle.

Smacko is right. he did look thinner

7. Mr. Poop 06/11/2012 23:22

LiLo missed the obvious defense.

All she had to explain to them, was that She was Elizabeth Taylor at the time.

She was a notoriously bad driver.

8. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 23:41

That’s what Richard Burton said. She laid there, motionless, no matter what you did to her. OH, you meant in a car. My bad.

9. Eyes_Closed 06/11/2012 23:42

Well put Mr. Poop,…….

……but wouldn’t admitting that she was Lindsay Lohan, a notoriously dumb fuck, work almost as well…?

10. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 23:44

She was married 8 times so the first part of the above statement is probably true. She died March of last year so if you want to fuck her you better hurry.

11. Eyes_Closed 06/11/2012 23:46

Mr. Nutt,

….sometimes it is better if they just lie there.

…don’t you hate it when they wriggle out of the ropes and try to run up the cellar stairs…..?

12. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 23:53

Obs, that’s what the chloroform is for. Just gotta be careful not to Casey Anthony the girl.

13. Mr. Nutt 06/11/2012 23:56

Plus I upgraded to the wrist retainers w/chains.

14. Eyes_Closed 06/12/2012 00:18

Mr. Nutt, …..great investment……

……at this point I feel obliged to disclose that I like fucking……

….true story…

15. Gildorg 06/12/2012 00:35

I do also tend to like fucking…

I know I would have to at least double-bag it… But I kinda do still wanna bang Lindsay in her ass… I mean, I can’t help it! I like her tits.

16. Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 07:18

Gildorg, I believe after 5 min with Lindsay you are going to want to punch her instead.

Obs, you and I have a few things in common. I love to fuck too.

17. Rok 06/12/2012 08:37

Put me down as a “Yes” for fucking, while you are at it.

18. SomeoneluvsU 06/12/2012 08:40

I think she’s having “herbie” flashbacks….
    She forgot the car doesn’t drive itself.

And I bet her clam smells like a garbage scow on a hot summer day…
    (And probably just as clean)

19. Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 09:20

Rok, I got you down as a yes. May I also assume SLU is a yes? Your description of her clam is very good but a bit on the nice side. As far as flashbacks go, do stupid drug addicts have flashbacks?

20. Mr. Poop 06/12/2012 09:22

Nutt,

Put me down for a Cincinnati Bow tie.

Giving . . . not receiving.

I’m not falling for that again