Lindsay Lohan lied to police, violated her probation

By brendon June 11, 2012 @ 7:58 PM

187829

To recap; the first thing Lindsay Lohan reportedly did after crashing her car on Friday was tell people she didn’t do it. She said she wasn’t driving, her assistant was, and it was all his fault, and also the truck drivers fault, and the cars fault.

Now it seems one of the people she told that too was the police officer who questioned her after the accident, and she’s still on probation, so hahahaha fuck you Lindsay.

Lindsay Lohan lied to cops Friday by telling them she was NOT driving the Porsche that slammed into a truck on PCH, and as a result could be prosecuted and her probation revoked.
When Lindsay was in the hospital (she) told police she was a passenger and her assistant was driving but the lie didn’t stick because he told police Lindsay was behind the wheel.
It’s a crime to provide false info to a police officer.
In addition, lying to police could trigger a probation violation in her shoplifting case, which means she faces the possibility of jail on 2 fronts.
Several eyewitnesses tell TMZ, after the crash Lindsay and her assistant both got out of the car on the passenger side, which means Lindsay had to climb over the console. It appears Lindsay had concocted the lie almost immediately after impact.

Hm. Stunning. Keep in mind that her movie has been sending an Escalade every day to drive her to the set.

So according to Lindsay, instead of being a passenger in the spacious Escalade with a professional driver, she was a passenger in the brand new RENTED Porsche, driven by her assistant, who probably isn’t even listed to drive it. I guess she just wanted to live vicariously through him as he got the thrill of driving the fancy sports car. That’s her story. That’s what she told police. And to be honest the only real surprise is that there’s no part where she climbed out of the car and put her finger under her nose like a mustache and pretended to be Mexican.

(image source = inf)

Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 09:23

I am off to work gentlemen. Nothing serious or enriching but still better than the nothing I have been getting. I’ll be back before the first post today at 2.

Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 09:24

Consider it done Mr. Poop.

maddiejake 06/12/2012 09:47

It doesn’t even matter. She is obviously above the law. Once again, she will walk away from this without punishment. I think they keeping setting her free in the hopes that she may just kill herself. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Dr Poop 06/12/2012 10:23

I will need to see a stool sample, Lindsey.

Try to find one without alot of corn.

Dr Poop 06/12/2012 11:55

Seriously . . . send it.

Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 12:53

I see I did not miss much while I was gone.

The producers gambled on Lindsay “dumb fuck” Lohan for free publicity. Be careful what you wish for. She is a cockroach who will drag everyone down around her to be the last one standing. She will never die. Star hungry gossip fans have unleashed this beast upon us and now we must all pay the price.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/12/2012 13:06

I can’t believe I just clicked on something labeled nude snooki photo leak. I am scarred for life. Nice knowing you guys.

***dumps 2 gallons of gas on head, puts cigarette in mouth**

Anyone have a lighteR?

Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 13:11

Hate! Don’t do it buddy! Try the eye bleach while I call an hypnotist.

Observer 06/12/2012 13:48

So……what did I miss…??

Mr. Nutt 06/12/2012 13:51

You are here just in time for………………………….NEW UP!