Taylor Swift “humiliated” John Mayer

By brendon June 06, 2012 @ 11:01 AM

taylor_swift

John Mayer tells Rolling Stone that he was humiliated by Taylor Swift, perhaps because she laughed when he took his pants off for the first time, a pain I know all too well, though in hindsight I wish I had read the article first before volunteering that.

Mayer says that he was “really humiliated” by Taylor Swift’s song “Dear John,” which (she) allegedly wrote about him.
“It made me feel terrible. Because I didn’t deserve it. I’m pretty good at taking accountability now, and I never did anything to deserve that. It was a really lousy thing for her to do.”
“I never got an e-mail. I never got a phone call. I was really caught off-guard.”

At that point he stopped with the personal insults. And started with the profesional ones.

“I will say as a songwriter that I think it’s kind of cheap songwriting. I know she’s the biggest thing in the world, and I’m not trying to sink anybody’s ship, but I think it’s abusing your talent to rub your hands together and go, ‘Wait till he gets a load of this!’ That’s bullshit.”

Well then John should abuse his talent too and write a song called “678-61-9134″, or whatever her social security number is, and then have lyrics like, “Taylor Swift, who lives on 612 Doheny Road in Beverly Hills…” And then he could be like Taylor again and deny that the song is about anyone in particular, and really just about relationships in general. I hear ya John, I’ve been there too, buddy.

(image source = fame/flynet)

1. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 06/06/2012 14:13

John Mayer = Dumb ass who is good at the guitar

2. Mr. Nutt 06/06/2012 14:14

Obs, you hide your wallet under the lid of the toilet tank. 20′s are better or even 10′s. 50′s make you look like a big spender and they will charge you accordingly. Let P3pp3r know where you’re at so he can come and untie you later. Enjoy!

3. Mr. Nutt 06/06/2012 14:18

2F1T, you are correct as always. Let us not forget that women are spiteful when you dump them and spiteful when they dump you. The fact that he was surprised by this goes back to your assessment of the situation.

4. Mr. Nutt 06/06/2012 14:26

If I had Mayers money and someone told me that Swift wrote a song slamming me I would just go buy a new Bentley before I go to my weekly orgy night. Swift who? I just had my brains fucked out! Check out my new car! Lets go get some Gatorade. I need to replace some fluids.

5. harleydavidson 06/06/2012 14:45

i dont feel the least bit bad for john “fuck me in my ass ” mayer

i feel bad that a piece of ass like taylor swift would stoop as low as to fuck that piece of shit.

6. elgordo123 06/06/2012 15:27

Douchebag. He was fine with the stories of unnatural loud animal sex with Jessica Simpson, but gets offended when someone calls him out as the douchebag he really is?
    Give me a night with Taylor Swift and she can write about me all she wants.

7. Gildorg 06/06/2012 15:46

I would totally bend her over and show her the fifty states through the back-door!

Cheers!

8. The Keeper 06/06/2012 15:56

There may be bigger whiny, self-pitying douchbags in the world but, outside of the Miami Heat, John Mayer retires the trophy.

9. Observer 06/06/2012 18:33

If he was smart….he’d start posting her pussy pics on his twitter….

10. zencat002 06/06/2012 23:16

John Mayer is a whiny little whore. You got to bury your balls in Taylor Swift and then you dumped her. She told the world that you’re a douchebag. Shut up!