better Kate Upton GQ pictures are here

By brendon June 28, 2012 @ 9:08 AM

kate-upton-popcicle

Finally, some clear, high-res versions of Kate Uptons fantastic shoot for the July issue of GQ are online. And Tyler Gold members might even notice that I spent the last 90 minutes removing the annoying tags and print from the first pictures, making it that much more believable (and erotic!) when someone inevitably photoshops out that popsicle and adds a cock.

(ok so it seems there is no Tyler Gold program, but if you felt like sending me money or, if you’re a hot girl, naked pictures, by all means go for it.)

UNSEXY UPDATE – GQ, and more to the point GQ’s lawyers, are under the impression that some of these pictures haven’t been released yet and aren’t online, and they came to that conclusion by seeing them online on this website. So those new pictures have been “removed by request”, but that still leaves us with cleaner copies of the pics from 10 days ago, so take that you greedy corporate fat-cats!

Gildorg 06/28/2012 09:11

Gee Whiz,

I have to go back to work to a job I hate, and you bastard get to spend the day fapping away to this…

Life is just not fair…

You guys better get busy before Harley gets here and sees this…

Gildorg 06/28/2012 09:12

Ha…

This is already a Crowd Favorite…

Now that is funny, right there! I don’t care who you are!

Caribou 06/28/2012 09:18

I bet she refuses to get her nips out because they’re gross. Don’t say I didn’t warn you guys.

Caribou 06/28/2012 09:21

They leak sulfur and to look at them is to stare into the face of death himself.

Observer 06/28/2012 09:25

So….you think I’m going to get all excited about a juicy teen-aged fuck-toy…?????

….you know us well, Mr. New Guy…..you know us well….

Observer 06/28/2012 09:27

Dr. Poop…..

….a friend says “hi”…

Mac-Daddy 06/28/2012 09:32

There is absolutely nothing gross about Ms. Upton!

I bet she even pisses liquid gold and shits diamonds!

I would do wonderfully naughty things to her for years and year and years.

Someday….she will be mine!

When you all read the headline on here: “Kate Upton dating some Wall Street stock broker!” You’ll know that she’s mine!

harleydavidson 06/28/2012 10:01

i only clicked on this 30 seconds ago and ive jerked off three times

dubbya 06/28/2012 11:09

My penis just exploded. For good.

harleydavidson 06/28/2012 12:23

i wouldnt care if her pussy was lined with razor blades and sulfuric acid.

Rok 06/28/2012 13:45

Fucking chicks

I’m not getting laid these days, so every Goddamn one of them can fuck off til at least one of them spreads their legs.

True story

The Black 06/28/2012 13:56

It’s too bad that all the gheys that run the model industry think she is sub-par. She is an outstanding role model of hot youthful sluttyness.

sirlongfarts 06/28/2012 14:21

What the fuck is wrong with her boy stomach? No curves.

bobpeter 07/05/2012 01:38

hmmm, I am not that surprised at all. I just saw her profile and sexy photos on the celebrities and millionaires dating site ____wealthyfinder.com_____ last week. It’s said she is now interested in dating wealthy young guys on that site!