4Chan and Taylor Swift are making dreams come true

By brendon August 30, 2012 @ 3:09 PM

taylor_swift_twitter_4chan

You might think that the first step to winning a contest would be to enter the contest, but you’d be wrong and now I hate you.

Take the “Taylor Swift On Campus” contest for example, where people vote for their school and then Taylor will visit whoever get’s the most. This tumlbr says UCLA and UC Irvine are the current leaders, with 7,518 and 13,000+ votes, respectively.

Not bad, but the Horace Mann School For the Deaf can’t hear you over the sound of how awes-Well they can’t hear you because they’re deaf but they also can’t hear you because they’re so far ahead. They have 27,457 votes, despite having only 128 students, none of whom actually entered this stupid thing.

Luckily the benevolent chaps on /B stepped up last night and entered for them, instantly crushing all the giant schools who are actively trying to win this for some inexplicable reason. And if they do, Taylor Swift will stand in your quad with a guitar like an asshole and screech about mean boyfriends and mean boyfriends on facebook. Won’t that be a treat.

(image source for taylors twitter pictures = taylors twitter)

1. Tipped 08/30/2012 15:38

Oh my god, This is so awesome! This chick is so annoying.

2. SomeoneluvsU 08/30/2012 15:54

I would like her better If she was less whiny….
    and more naked.

(Zero Cool says…Hack the planet!!!!)

3. Shiss 08/30/2012 17:35

What does all of this have to do with Lindsay Lohan?

4. SexyRicardSimmons 08/30/2012 18:10

I was in this thread last night but I had to leave because MLP came on and I wanted to fap away and pretend I was on a rainbow.

5. LoK 08/30/2012 18:29

I speak for all of Irvine when I say fuck no

6. liebemin 08/30/2012 19:17

Oh thank god classes at UC Irvine don’t start until the 27th.

7. krdt27 08/30/2012 19:32

What is a /B? learn to internet

8. tulmkr 08/31/2012 00:12

again, didn’t this site used to have tits? even if this whiney bitch were naked, she still wouldn’t have tits. she is as flat as a 12 year old boy.

9. Commentator 08/31/2012 05:26

Shame they had to be so obvious with the joke. Should’ve gone with something more subtle Galludet University. Swift would’ve been unaware until her manager tried to book the event.

10. Mac-Daddy 08/31/2012 11:18

Boring!

11. harleydavidson 08/31/2012 13:23

Less Taylor Swift (unless shes naked)

More Kate Upton.

12. that1guy 08/31/2012 16:56

MFW /B

rage.jpg

summerfriend

13. vandywisky 09/04/2012 11:09

Good luck to Taylor Swift and her goal of fucking every wealthy man in the solar system.