Anne Hathaway is “an insufferable snob”

By brendon August 13, 2012 @ 3:51 PM

joseph_gordon_levitt_anne_hathaway

Anne Hathaway certainly appears to be a nice person, but she’s also very attractive, and the fact is that most attractive women are black hearted monsters. Sometimes they’re even a demon that has taken the form of a human woman in order to steal a mans semen and father a hybrid child that can cross between worlds.

Luckily Joseph Gordon-Levitt saw right through Hathaways little act when they worked together on ‘the Dark Knight Rises’.

Joseph says she’s always acted like an insufferable snob.
“He thinks she’s a good actress, he just doesn’t understand her ego.”

To be fair, not all women are snobs or demons like Hathaway. Sometimes they’re Decepticons waiting for the right moment to kill you like in Transformers 2. Other times a witch will use a potion to make you think a really big snake is actually a woman.

(source = star. image source = wenn)

doofus membrane 08/13/2012 16:03

She looks awful with short hair. They should just have a naked Halle Berry with a cat mask.

doofus membrane 08/13/2012 16:07

That dude was funny as a long hair on 3rd rock.

Caribou 08/13/2012 16:12

It’s been a while, what did I miss? Oh Anne Hathaway, yeah I’d give her the missionary until she complains about how small my cock is and falls asleep.

harleydavidson 08/13/2012 16:25

caribou, the question were all dying to have answered is…

would you finish?

Caribou 08/13/2012 16:36

To be honest with that hair I’d struggle to start. Her dressing up as Catwoman would help though.

The Mildly Tanned Knight 08/13/2012 18:48

With that mouth she’s a natural for finger-cuffs…..

Of course she’s a snob. After all, look at her amazing taste in men (you know, the felon). She obviously has every reason to feel smug about her self-worth.

aquanetta jones 08/13/2012 18:59

I think that she is hideous…she has big frog eyes and looks kind of Jewy to me.

I could see her in a movie about concentration camps

SexyRicardSimmons 08/13/2012 20:57

She looks like a retarded bird. I’d rather fuck Kate Upton, then again who wouldn’t?

Vacca 08/14/2012 01:02

“very attractive”, are you blind, she is really odd looking?

PunkA 08/14/2012 17:53

Really nice body, butter face. Buckwheat would still poke her.