Ben Affleck asked to direct the Justice League movie

By brendon August 08, 2012 @ 5:49 PM

2003_daredevil_010

DC comics and Warner Bros. have been trying to get a ‘Justice League’ movie made for at least a decade, and in 2007 they even had the thing cast, but that all went to hell and now ‘The Avengers’ has made $1.46 billion for Marvel and Disney. Needless to say they’re freaking the fuck out.

Christopher Nolan already turned them down, but luckily for them Ben Affleck hasn’t, and he’s actually a really good director. Variety says…

Affleck is the only candidate who’s been sent Will Beall’s JUSTICE LEAGUE script, which the GANGSTER SQUAD scribe was hired to write last summer.
DC Comics’ answer to Marvel’s Avengers, JUSTICE LEAGUE is expected to bring together marquee characters Batman and Superman, as well as Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and The Flash.
Affleck has made it clear that he’s only interested in directing films in which he also stars so its likely that if this pairing ever came to fruition, he would don a suit of his own.

This probably means he would play Batman, because that’s the one that was easiest for me to think of just now and you haven’t had time to second guess it. So he’ll be playing Batman, or “tha Dahhk Knight” according to his Boston accent. Also everyone in the Justice League is useless compared to Superman and Batman. If I call the Super Friends for help and they send Wonder Woman, it better be because I’m having a bikini car wash.

Beppo 08/08/2012 17:52

Indeed!

Spring approaches the Steppe again my friends, and gentle breezes waft through the trees, directing currents which blow playfully through my bare legs as I stand akimbo amidst the orchard and cool my ever-moistened anus.
    I spy a maiden washing clothes along the river, and my flaccid member stiffens for a moment, then is gone.
    Perhaps a glimpse of her bare bosom as she bends over her work will bring my aged member to its full promise, and I will spray my seed into my closed fist, sneak up upon her and Spiderman her like nobody’s business

aquanetta jones 08/08/2012 17:53

Ever Moistened Anus is opening for Syphillitic Cunt on August 18th

Mr. Poop 08/08/2012 17:53

Hmmmmm . . .

I wonder if there will be much “Spider-manning” in the Justice League.

aquanetta jones 08/08/2012 17:58

Well said, dear Beppo.

Perhaps I can interest your randy self into a jolly fun lark.

firmly grasp your manhood…stretch it to its full length, and gently insert into your moistened anus..so you can tell all the colored boys in the bath house that you indeed did fuck yourself.

Tally ho

aquanetta jones 08/08/2012 18:03

I think he would make a great Captain Cum Guzzler

aquanetta jones 08/08/2012 18:03

I think he would make a great Captain Cum Guzzler

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/08/2012 18:07

P epper has that role LOCKED up all over the US.

Furthmore, I would not tongue your ASS P epper. It is full of cum from over-sized black men.

Beppo 08/08/2012 18:10

Ahhh, I can see you are new here Fraulein Jones.
    There are no Negroes here in the shadow of the Fatherland. We have made do with an aboriginal worker class made up of inbred gypsies and the bastard spawn of Gauchos.
    And more to my shame, that my shriveled member falls quite short of reach my own smutzhole, or there would be many more virgin sheep in the barn, and I would not wear out so many pairs of boots

Beppo 08/08/2012 18:12

Here is a picture of my dear Gerta before the war

Mr. Poop 08/08/2012 18:15

Looks like a winner

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/08/2012 18:45

Hi, Nutt. That first one looks like P epper in a wig.

Mr. Poop 08/08/2012 18:46

Nice.

Got any pictures of those two sluts shitting on a glass coffee table?

Mr. Poop 08/08/2012 18:58

Nutt,

You are a fucking genius

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/08/2012 18:59

I like how she took the time to poop on a paper towel. I sure hope it was a BOUNTY!

P3pp3r 08/08/2012 19:10

Rok’s movie is called
    Mano a Mano…..

I blame his puppets

P3pp3r 08/08/2012 19:13

More links please……. Man, Nutts , can you be more boring?

Poops
    pathetic

cheers gentlemen

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/08/2012 19:36

P epper’s 15 minutes still counting…..

The Mildly Tanned Knight 08/08/2012 20:30

He’d be a better Green Lantern than Reynolds.

Mr. Poop 08/08/2012 20:57

Green Lantern can suck my fat cock.

aquanetta jones 08/08/2012 22:47

Beppo, I wish to offer a bit of nationalistic regret. I have a small penis. And that, I massage my own prostrate with it, daily, I do indeed fuck my own self regularly. But that is a small task for a proud American. I hear that others, of my own race will easily make themselves clear their throats from the bumsid, with their own membranes.

I wish you well in your throes of folly, may you ever be in my vicinity I wish you and your old shriveled cock a warm spot to..so to speak..park it in your rectum, or one of a forgiving slut. Whichever is more convenient / feasible