Beyonce to direct and star in movie about Beyonce

By brendon August 02, 2012 @ 10:47 PM

147560564

You can never get too much Beyonce according to Beyonce, so she wants to make a documentary about herself. Gosh, I wonder if it’ll be flattering. The LA Times says…

Knowles (has) been shopping a nonfiction film to Hollywood studios about the celebrity’s life and career.
…the movie is as a mix of music and personal study, blending concert footage with confessional interview. Knowles not only stars in the project but is directing it, and will also serve as a producer.

If I ever said to a friend of mine that I wanted to make a movie about me, and it would be two hours of me talking about me and asking other people about me and showing footage of me from other movies people have made about me, they would kick me in the balls and tell me to go fuck myself. But not only does Beyonce think this is a good idea, but she probably wants to write the novelization as well.

aquanetta jones 08/02/2012 22:52

I bet she enjoys nagger dick. Going out on a limb here.

aquanetta jones 08/02/2012 22:54

I couldnt watch this movie any less if I had cervical cancer of my own eyes. Fuck me America! Is this really what we want to offer the world!?!?!

aquanetta jones 08/02/2012 22:57

Somewhere a beat up little kid has aspirations to emulate this overrated ass skank. She sings in the shower, takes her father’s abuse, cries during frightening performances with a smile on her face…oh wait that’s me at kareoke,

Never mind, you go girl

aquanetta jones 08/03/2012 00:16

Retard Mikey, I was rubbing my pener while thinking of beyonce’s dark chocolate lips… My pants are getting tighter, and I became wet and sticky…is this normal?

What should I do with the goo……WWMRD?

What would Mikey retard Do?

Bonnie 08/03/2012 00:33

oh UGH…..no thanks….

Shiss 08/03/2012 00:53

I’m glad Michael Jackson isn’t alive to see this…

Exador 08/03/2012 08:04

Have we learned nothing from Glitter?

RangerLG 08/03/2012 08:45

Who cares about this! Doesn’t everyone know there is a Tropical Storm that could be in the Gulf by next week? Its coming people! The END IS NEAR! Hopefully this time it will wipe out New Orleans completely.

LoK 08/03/2012 08:51

Sure is full of herself

Honkey Dong 08/03/2012 09:06

About thirty minutes into this movie, Beyonce finds the cure for cancer. Stopping World War III isn’t until 1:15 in.

harleydavidson 08/03/2012 10:06

what an arrogant cunt

RangerLG 08/03/2012 10:57

Arrogant Cunt sounds like an awesome band name.

Doo Doo Fresh 08/03/2012 10:59

I bet this chick’s ass looks like a well used bean bag chair.

doofus membrane 08/03/2012 11:07

If she made a collaboration with Tyler Perry what would they call it? “Tyler Perry and Beyonce present a Tyler Perry and Beyonce production directed by Tyler Perry starring Beyonce as Beyonce with appearances by Tyler Perry!” Beyonce would play two characters and Perry the other 12. None of it would be funny but they would all end up as churchgoing successful doctors and lawyers.

Mr. Poop 08/03/2012 11:35

I am so wet right now

Rok 08/03/2012 11:46

Poop,

I hear you.

I woke up with a painful boner and it hasn’t gone down yet.

I am hard as a railroad spike right now.

Eyes_Closed 08/03/2012 12:06

P3eeper @ 23:16…………..fucking hilarious…….

Eyes_Closed 08/03/2012 12:08

If this movie displays her neatly trimmed cunt and her pizza areolas…..then I will gladly google the screen caps….

Mr. Poop 08/03/2012 12:20

Observer,

Get P epper’s dick out of your mouth and go make me a sandwich.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/03/2012 12:31

Dear Poopie Rokey : I found this and thought of you.