Christina Aguilera is against going hungry

By brendon August 01, 2012 @ 5:42 PM

aguilera

Christina Aguilera has filmed a new PSA about other countries getting some of our delicious American food, and believe it or not, she claims to be for it. In reality, the charity she did this for is run by Yum! Brands, which owns Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC, so this was probably just a trick to infiltrate their company and find out where they hide the food.

aquanetta jones 08/01/2012 17:53

fatty fat fatty fat
    I’d still lick her kitty cat

smells like sardine, hate to smell my own peen
    my belly hangs so far over it hadn’t even been seen

yummy fatty fat fat doughnut

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/01/2012 17:54

If given a choice of 3 pussies to eat or death, what would you choose?

Xtina Piguleria
    Britney aka I like to fuck dudes
    Kim Kardashawhore
    LiLo the Gutter Pussy

Thanks for contributing.

2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/01/2012 17:54

Aquanetta was reading my mind as I typed that apparently.

aquanetta jones 08/01/2012 18:06

Actually, she looks hideous. That is what happens with all the smoking hot latina girls, they eat too much fat cholo food full of lard, and they become hideous human blow pigs who think they are still hot.

I married one, I know

LoK 08/01/2012 18:06

I prefer her in her Genie in a Bottle days

aquanetta jones 08/01/2012 18:07

2F1T

You have a filfthy mind sir

aquanetta jones 08/01/2012 18:51

In answer to the question I think Xtina, Lilo, Britney

Kardashian’s pussy probably smells like Soul Glow

JBizzle 08/01/2012 19:07

Looks like she’s saying,”Nom-nom-nom-nom-nom-nom-nom”.

Papa 08/01/2012 19:12

Taco Bell and Pizza Hut is what’s given her those lovely Latina curves.

Hemingway’s Foyer – Your Last Place To Be A Man

mikey the retard 08/01/2012 20:11

gist ima jupm and fart up tomorws berdnext and karp down her kramhol

didnit minxup frommudern max anpiss onit

poody ram indtiedin a not til maks allbloo and oinly tuch it with my pener

Tylerdurden389 08/01/2012 20:14

Every update of her on this site has her looking like she needs to lose a 100 pounds. Didn’t the movie “Burlesque” only comes out like, last year? She looked like her glory days there (almost). Was that movie actually filmed in 2002 or something?

Ugh, back in ’99 I’d have easily taken her over Britney and the rest. These days it looks like Mandy Moore, the least popular one, turned out the best.

mikey the retard 08/01/2012 20:17

terds

aquanetta jones 08/01/2012 21:28

Mikey, you may be a retard, but you are also a genius.

You should make a dictionary

Observer 08/02/2012 15:32

I’d let her drip tit-sweat onto my face whilst I whacked it…….but only out of nostalgia for her former self…….

….well that….and the fact that I’ll whack it to anything….