Lady Gaga’s bodyguards beat up a fan

By brendon August 16, 2012 @ 6:26 PM

Lady Gaga was walking through a hotel lobby in Romania today when a fan ran up to get an autograph. It was a very very bad idea.

The guy (who looks exactly like what you think a guy who wants a Lady Gaga autograph would look like) brought a notebook, whereas her bodyguards brought pushing punching choking tackling and kicking. And pushing punching choking tackling and kicking > notebook.

Was it overkill? Perhaps. But Romania does have werewolves, which are very scary, and someone could be a werewolf and you wouldn’t even know it so you can’t take any chances.

1. aquanetta jones 08/16/2012 18:31

she will be wearing this fan’s testicles, I believe they call that Arabian Goggles if I am not mistaken

2. aquanetta jones 08/16/2012 18:44

HAHA! That fat homo went down like a sack of whale turd..

Talking about fat homos, how are you today p epper? Your mom change your diapers and drool cup yet?

3. SexyRicardSimmons 08/16/2012 19:16

That fat Mary went down like a sack of potatoes. Is this a hate crime?

4. Hammer 08/16/2012 20:39

Hammer gives the GdB boys 8.5 out of 10 stars.

Perimeter security should not have allowed access to that revolving door. Hammer knows that working on foreign soil means you might have a limited number of trained agents, however, a hotel security guard could have easily stood outside the hotel and blocked the door. Rookie mistake.

The left side agent reacted quickly and appropriately when Fatty rushed the principal.. The spear to the head looked effective. Although we can’t see the take down, he restrained Fatty quite effectively, controlled him, and released him to rejoin the principal as they exited the venue.

The lead agent, however, should not have allowed himself to be drawn to the commotion. He turned away from the principal and allowed her to be unprotected. The initial approach by Fatty could have easily been a diversion. Another rookie move. He recovered quickly, however, and got her off the X, out of the venue and into transportation.

Hammer has seen much worse.

5. Mr. Nutt 08/16/2012 21:00

Hammer, I was wondering about you today. Haven’t heard from you in a while. Nice to hear from you again. Excellent assessment of the situation. I would love to work with Hammer someday. To dream a dream……

6. Honkey Dong 08/16/2012 23:41

I have no sympathy for a Ladyboy Gaga fan that gets it’s lardass kicked. Consider yourself lucky that you couldn’t get close enough to find out Gaga has bigger balls than you do!

7. Hammer 08/16/2012 23:52

Hammer salutes you and your skills, Mister Nutt. That’s some mighty fine work.

8. Mr. Pickles 08/17/2012 00:42

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fap fap fap fap

9. Neopopulas 08/17/2012 06:27

Talk about overreaction. She didn’t even look startled until the Hulk splattered that guy

10. harleydavidson 08/17/2012 07:42

bodyguard = bitch

Doutzen Kroes = hard on inducing masturbatory fever

11. Mac-Daddy 08/17/2012 09:34

They should have just killed him for even liking Lady Gaga!

12. SomeoneluvsU 08/17/2012 09:35

They should have thrown a few kidney punches into GaGa for wearing that outfit.

13. Honkey Dong 08/17/2012 09:47

When I see a sign that says “Free Pussy Riot”, I think of something completely different.

14. harleydavidson 08/17/2012 11:17

honkey is this what you had in mind?

15. Mr. Poop 08/17/2012 11:40

Which one was Lady Gaga?

16. Rok 08/17/2012 11:46

Friday!
    Friday!

Gotta get down on Friday!

Everybodies looking forward toooo the wee-end!

17. Honkey Dong 08/17/2012 11:58

Wee-end? is that the opposite of fat-ass?

18. Rok 08/17/2012 12:08

If you guys are all my puppet, how come I can’t get anyone to make me a fucking sandwich?

19. Honkey Dong 08/17/2012 12:14

I sometimes forget I’m a puppet. But I forget a lot of shit, so it’s no big deal.

20. Rok 08/17/2012 13:18

Honkey,

If I am going to take the time to create you and think of funny things for you to say, the least you can do is make P3pper feel good about himself.

Let’s all work together here.

Tell him he’s losing weight, or something.