LeAnn Rimes harassed a fan, is now suing them

By brendon August 31, 2012 @ 4:58 PM

leann_rimes_bikini

To recap: LeAnn Rimes is an unstable lunatic who is on twitter 24 hours a day, mostly to argue with anyone who calls her names. One of those people was a teacher in California named Kimberly Smiley, who then stopped following Rimes. But Rimes had more to say, so she called Smiley at home and cursed for 20 minutes. Smiley recorded part of the call and put it online here.

And now Rimes is suing her. ABC News says…

Rimes filed an invasion of privacy lawsuit Thursday in Los Angeles County Superior Court, alleging that Kimberly Smiley and her daughter Lexi Smiley secretly recorded a telephone conversation “to spitefully ensure that out-of-context excerpts of that recording would be disseminated to the public on various websites” and to portray Rimes “in an egregiously false and negative light and cause her emotional distress.”

Aw poor LeAnn. It used to be that you could track down a total stranger from a website, then call them at home and curse them out, without having your privacy invaded. People like this teacher have got to be stopped!

(image source = akm images/gsi media)

1. SomeoneluvsU 08/31/2012 17:11

Bat shit crazy or not,
    I would egregiously invade every orifice on this lunatic.

Translation…
    I would tap this crazy bitch…

2. Tipped 08/31/2012 18:06

total bat shit crazy! Leann seems like a total cunt. Why would she call someone from twitter!? It’s the fucking internet who gives a shit who says what, get over it.

3. Chri534 09/01/2012 01:02

Fuck you for not telling me to not click the link to the phone call audio. That white trash fat bitch’s voice just cuts through my ears like needles and the retarded catty exchanges make me want to kill myself out of disgust that there are people like that.

4. cosmo3667 09/03/2012 09:27

don’t know what the laws are like in the USA for this but In Canada as long as you are part of the conversation you can tape any phone call without telling the other person you are doing so.

5. tulmkr 09/03/2012 12:08

this bitch looks more like ET in the face every day.

6. Burbank 09/04/2012 04:48

If all was right with the world, that creepy little shrew would be shackled to a gloryhole in a Texas truck stop somewhere near the MX border and Ciudad Juarez.

7. harleydavidson 09/04/2012 09:38

fuck it. ill say it.

ill cornhole this crazy bitch.

8. Idhitit 09/04/2012 17:37

Little late to the party and I too would fuck every hole on LeAnn’s body. Beyond that, HOLY SHIT – that illiterate fucking moron (not LeAnn but the other one) on the tape is a teacher? I could only listen to the first 15 secs before I wanted to jam a knife in my ears to make the noises stop. She seriously needs my cock in her throat to keep her mouth doing something other than talking.