Will Ferrell likes when the Russian gymnasts cry

By brendon August 03, 2012 @ 3:43 PM

NBC will probably have this video taken down because it’s about the Olympics, highlights the female gymnasts who cry, and says every other country sucks. It’s practically copyright infringement. The only difference is NBC would include:

- An introduction with the finest montages and clip art.
- Bob Costas saying tonight we’ll see swimming and the women’s gymnastics all around finals.
- Promo for an NBC show that looks like fucking awful.
- Commercial.
- Commercial.
- Commercial.
- Promo for an NBC show that looks like fucking awful.
- Bob Costas saying the same thing he just said.
- Glossy production piece about the women’s all around finals.
- Announcers talking about the 4 of the 24 gymnasts.
- Announcers talking about Justin Bieber and other famous people.
- “Over there in the stands is Jordan Wieber, that girl who failed. I don’t know why she’s smiling she should kill herself.”
- Promo for an NBC show that looks like fucking awful.
- Commercial.
- Commercial.
- Commercial.
- Promo for an NBC show that looks like fucking awful.
- Different glossy production piece about the all around finals.
- Footage of two of the gymnasts warming up.
- Swimming.
- Glossy production piece about the swimmer.
- Promo for an NBC show that looks like fucking awful.
- Commercial.
- Commercial.
- Commercial.
- Promo for an NBC show that looks like fucking awful.

At this point they could air the video of Ferrell and it would be just like NBCs actual coverage of the all around, assuming it was followed by a Michael Phelps interview.

1. aquanetta jones 08/03/2012 15:45

White man afro should never come back

2. aquanetta jones 08/03/2012 15:48

Fuck Russia

3. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/03/2012 16:07

aquanetta, do you have an innie or an outie for a pee pee?

4. aquanetta jones 08/03/2012 16:14

I have an overdeveloped clitoris or a real small dick, either way I pee standing up.

Thanks for your interest in my plumbing, I chose Aquanetta because there is a local politician who really has that fucking name. Can you believe it? Funniest black name I ever heard.

If anyone gives a flying greasy turd, my new avatar is an upclose photo of Iggy Pop

5. aquanetta jones 08/03/2012 16:42

I am my own puppet, sir!

My hand is firmly up my ass picking dinglebeerries, they are in season, dontcha know!

As far as dicks in a box they sell them bulk. So if you go behind the government cheese distribution center and ask for my friend Wang, you could buy about thirty oriental dicks for about $10 US dollars, 4 black dicks for a 20 spot. And white dick is only fresh Monday to Wednesday…market value

Enjoy your box of dicks my friends

6. 2 fingers 1 Thumb 08/03/2012 16:45

This may be a better fit for your AVI.

7. aquanetta jones 08/03/2012 16:56

YIKES!!!!

WTF, I should not have said anything! My eyes are never going to see the world the same!

8. Observer 08/03/2012 17:08

I like it when the Gymnast chicks put the Rosin bag on their pussies…..

9. Observer 08/03/2012 17:10

If Mini-Mosh ever returns…….