‘Zero Dark Thirty’ is intense

By brendon August 06, 2012 @ 6:24 PM

Look, I haven’t seen bin Laden, I’ve never seen bin Laden except on TV, but I guess I could ask around or something, just please stop yelling at me.

The Mildly Tanned Knight 08/06/2012 19:57

Gee, do you suppose they’re going to include the part where Barry couldn’t make up his mind (being told not to by Valerie Jarrett) three separate times? Or will they have him with a cape on telling the generals the best way to stage the mission, then telling them to buck up when they started losing their nerve and began to cry?

I love Hollywood.

Mr. Nutt 08/06/2012 20:05

Gildorg. Just curious if the liquor store has a picture of their best customer? Do they carry your stuff to your car for you? Service like that can’t be beat!

Mr. Poop 08/06/2012 21:10

Gildoirg,

Just make sure to wash your hands

Rok 08/06/2012 21:16

Fuck Valerie Jarrett. She said the same thing when I wanted her to stick my shit-cock down her gullet, but did i listen? No. And its a damn good thing I didn’t.

Mr. Poop 08/06/2012 21:42

You know, there was an intelligent conversation going on here about world politics, and Gildorg’s night out.

I really don’t see how you comments are even in context anymore.

Mr. Poop 08/06/2012 22:07

P epper,

What’s the sound of one hand clapping?

Honkey Dong 08/06/2012 22:33

“Women’s Pole Vault” is another one of my favorites. Just sayin’.

Mr. Poop 08/06/2012 22:50

Gildorg,

Don’t feed the trolls.

He’ll think of something funny to say one day.

I’ve seen him do it.

Honkey Dong 08/06/2012 23:57

I’m just wondering while some of these athletes at the Olympics feel they are too good to speak in American! They’d rather speak in some ancient ethnic tongue, than to be civilized. Incredible!

aquanetta jones 08/06/2012 23:59

Damn it Nutt. Here I thought you were all a bunch of dirty sodomites at this site.

You had to go and use real numbers and fact to fight against gun control.

You, sir, have my respect. Thank you for the tiny beacon of light you provide the unilluminated.

Molon labe.

And for you retards who would not wreck a drunk Brigitte, you are liars.

Do you really think you would have more street cred by saying you passed on that opportunity?

You masturbate because you are hideous, married or both…yeah miss Nielsen would not be an upgrade to your pathetic lives.

aquanetta jones 08/07/2012 00:14

Any of you faygg-ots who disagree with any part of my previous post may go fayg off at hemmingway’s foyer… And if you actually use the word foyer in your day to day language you should stop eating chik-fil-a immediately and put something black and veiny into your rectums, STAT!

aquanetta jones 08/07/2012 00:19

I wish p3pp3er ate a whole box of 3 day old dick and died of testosterone overload.

His hairy knuckled uncle/ girlfriend would be unbothered with the same sausage dosage

aquanetta jones 08/07/2012 00:19

doofus membrane 08/07/2012 00:53

AJ, I think it might be gayer to want to fuck that Amazon than to pass. She is like a post surgery Dolph Lundgren. I also think she has Flavor Flaids.

Mr. Poop 08/07/2012 09:08

Dear Aqua,

You speak with the voice of the voiceless, fingerbang for those with no fingers, and give blumpkins to those with no assholes.

On another note, I just ate a bowl of oatmeal on the toilet this morning while listening to Pennies From Heaven.

True story.