Paris Hilton thinks gay guys are disgusting, have AIDS

By brendon September 20, 2012 @ 10:42 AM

paris_hilton_perez_hilton

Paris Hilton (seen here with Frankenstein-headed piece of shit Perez Hilton) had a private conversation recorded while in a taxi in New York, and just like the private video where she said she and her sister were “like two niggers“, she once again revealed herself as the awful person she truly is.

The audio, which you can hear on Radar, picks up with a guy telling Paris about the gay classified site, Grindr.

FIRST GUY: “Say I log into Grindr, someone that’s on can be in that building and it tells you all the locations of where they are…”
PARIS HILTON: “Ewww. To get fucked?”
FIRST GUY: “…and you can be like, ‘Yo, you wanna fuck?’ and he might be on like, the sixth floor.”
PARIS HILTON: “Ewww. Eww. Gay guys are the horniest people in the world.”
SECOND GUY: “Gay guys are too much.”
PARIS HILTON: “They’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS … I would be so scared if I was a gay guy. You’ll like die of AIDS.”

Unfortunately it would be disingenuous to act offended by her language since “they’re disgusting they probably have AIDS” is how I’ve been describing the Paris and Nicky Hilton for like 5 years.

(image source = fame/flynet)

1. Fake FatOldElvis 09/20/2012 14:26

Fist!

2. richie 09/20/2012 14:39

she’s only even speaking to him out of fear that he’ll post something bad about her. silly when considering all that’s been posted about her already.

3. Burbank 09/20/2012 15:01

Fuck, are Paris and Perez even the same fucking species?

4. iSlomoshun 09/20/2012 15:06

While I think Paris and Perez are wastes of air and should be hanged for many reasons..I think you are taking it a little out of context. She didn’t say “gay men have aids”.

She basically said “I bet all those horny guys that use Grindr to hook up and fuck have a very high chance of having aids.” Which honestly is a VERY high possibility.

5. Ghost 09/20/2012 15:26

Only pervs and sick people would disagree with her. She only said what the silent majority really thinks of the gays.

6. LoK 09/20/2012 15:28

Ghost nailed it

7. Mando 09/20/2012 16:15

She is correct.

8. aquanetta jones 09/20/2012 18:34

Another non-story…Thanks Paris for saying what everybody thinks.

On another note I wouldn’t fuck you because you are a dirrty trashy whore cum guzzling semen dumpster with ass bumps and herpes. Just because you may be offended, doesn’t make it wrong