George Clooney probably dumped Stacy Keibler

By brendon October 02, 2012 @ 5:12 PM

stacy_keibler_stand_up_2_cancer

George Clooney had dated Elisabetta Canalis for over two years when she started talking about mariage in an interview with an Italian magazine. Two weeks later, they were done.

Two weeks ago, Stacey Keibler went to a big party at a jewelry store and tried on some engagement rings, and then the pictures of her were pretty much everywhere. Guess what that means.

The couple who’ve been hot and heavy for more than a year are still dating, sort of, but it’s anyone’s guess how much longer they will last.
An eyewitness who saw Keibler at a recent cooking event tells Confidenti@l that “she was acting really nervous and refused to talk about George.”
After another function last week, Keibler was tearful … Stricken with grief, Keibler was seen breaking down on and off throughout the day and needed to be consoled by her handler. The source also says she kept checking her phone for texts or calls from Clooney.
“They’re barely talking,” another snitch reveals. “She is worried that he may break up with her any day now.”

It can be really awkward when you’re trying to dump someone and they can’t get the hint. Eespecially if I cover my ears and yell “LA-LA-LA-LA” while running down the hall and locking myself in your bathroom.

Raymond K. Hessel 10/02/2012 18:29

How many more times can this dude trade up?

aquanetta jones 10/02/2012 18:33

I would love to be Clooney’s Eskimo Brother….even with his nastiest, ugliest conquest.

Don’t get me wrong….this Stacey Keibler would be my first pick.

If goddamned Steve-O can do it so can I….He is banging Elisabetta Canalis now.

Shiss 10/02/2012 18:33

It’s okay Stacy, I’ll take you back.

Ass Mint 10/02/2012 18:55

I wonder who his next cum catcher will be?

Fang Wu 10/02/2012 19:30

When the fuck are these bitches gonna learn?

Tylerdurden389 10/02/2012 20:03

@FangWu: Damn right. I don’t care hot you are, or how hot you think you are. If a man doesn’t wanna get married, and repeatedly leaves a woman when she tells him to shape up or ship out (he obviously chooses the latter every time), what makes you think you’re so goddamn special? how arrogant can one be?

Seriously, guys like Clooney are my hero and I idolize them. Every time a woman tries to “change” a man, they end up doing it cuz they’re insecure and are afraid of dying alone. I wish more men would follow his example. If I woke up one morning and was Clooney-esque (dashing, charming, rich, all women want me, etc..), I’d treat them all like shit. Find ‘em, finesse ‘em, fuck ‘em, forget ‘em.

Or “wham, bam, thank you ma’am”. Whichever you prefer.

richie 10/03/2012 08:44

I get that he can have any woman, but seriously?!

tulmkr 10/03/2012 08:55

5 pictures and not one of that beautiful ass?

LoK 10/03/2012 10:45

Who wants to kill George?

tulmkr 10/03/2012 11:30

I just want to fuck Stacey.

mercury 10/03/2012 13:06

What tulmkr said!

Admiral 10/03/2012 15:40

He must have a hard life. He can date, fuck, or steal any woman in the world. Imagine the indecision you would have if you were in that situation. How do you choose? It must be Hell. I feel sorry for him now.