Justin Timberlakes $6.5M wedding took time to mock the homeless

By brendon October 24, 2012 @ 6:53 PM

There are countless celebrities who are perfectly nice people. Many other are pieces of shit. Like Justin Timberlake for example, who spent 6.5 million dollars on his wedding to Jessica Biel. Everything was lavish and special, including the private jet he sent to fly their guests to Italy. One of those guests was his close friend, L.A. real estate agent Justin Huchel, who made a 8:30 video where homeless people pretended to be friends with Justin and Jessica.

Do you get it? It’s funny because those people are trash and Justin is very fancy, LOL!

Gawker, who has a 20 second except of the video and was threatened with a lawsuit when they asked Huchel to comment, says…

(many of them) appear to be penniless and living on the street. Some of them are obviously intoxicated, mentally ill, or both, and at least one of them is entirely incapable of speaking.
“Justin and Jessica, I haven’t seen you for a long time,” one toothless man tells the camera. “I hope the wedding goes fine for you. My gift is in the mail.”
Another glassy-eyed apparently homeless man woozily tells the camera, in a lengthy and rambling monologue, “Jeez I miss you so much. I wish I could be there.”
Others mumble unintelligibly in response to questions about when they last hung out with Timberlake and Biel.

To be clear, Timberlake was not involved with making the video, but his good friend was so confident he’d love it he showed it as his wedding and that’s close enough so fuck him. He’s just such a complete douche. I’m not saying he deserves to die or anything, but if he were dead, I wouldn’t mind if someone dug him up and packed his mouth and ass with explosives.

1. talent_mgr7 10/24/2012 21:27

Feel free to give Justin Huchel a call and tell him how you feel at: O: 3102783311
    M: 3106174824

2. Conal 10/24/2012 22:45

@talent_mgr7 Bless you good sir, you’re doing the Lord’s work.

3. Thissiteiswack 10/24/2012 23:23

Wow. I think pretty much any horrible thing is funny. I’m from NYC and I laughed at some of Daniel Tosh’s 9/11 jokes when he performed here this year. If this video is real, it is pretty weak. Can we get a repost of Jessica’s tits with the candle wax to lighten the mood?

4. Bono is a cunt 10/25/2012 09:47

Oh don’t worry. All the rich cunts in the world will soon be running screaming from pretty much everyone else who has been fucked in the ass by banks, etc.

Arrogant rich are asking for it.

5. Sleazy Pseudonym 10/25/2012 15:22

I’ll take no new articles over shitty ones.

Anywho I called up Justin only to immediately hang up :(
    Should have have thought it through, feel like a child right now.

6. Tipped 10/25/2012 15:24

Wow, how was making this video suppose to be funny? It’s just completely arrogant and condescending. What a dick!

7. Sleazy Pseudonym 10/25/2012 15:43

Hey where’d that comment go?

8. Rowjimmy 10/25/2012 19:40

Because wishing someone dead and generally spending your entire life trying to come up with hate filled sarcastic commentary about other people’s lives is much more dignified than making fun of homeless people.

9. Sleazy Pseudonym 10/25/2012 21:30

Hey while you’re at this newly found love for censorship could you do me a favor and remove that second ‘have’ in my post above.

10. God Hath Spoken 10/26/2012 13:31

Hmmmm…this is gett’n old.

11. TwinkleTush 10/26/2012 14:13

Did this video break wwtdd?

12. dubbya 10/26/2012 16:15

I don’t know why I come back here. The posts are late and sucky. My comments get deleted often. The number of people who look at this site just dropped from 14 to 13. *waves middle finger*

13. thisistooreal 10/26/2012 16:51

That’s pretty Mean Spirited… Much like this website.

14. felch 10/26/2012 18:58

So this douche and that piece of shit Chris Brown are carrying us into the weekend, nice. Very noticable lack of tits. One hot chick post followed by a bevy of posts about douchey dudes with their shirts off isn’t exactly nailing your target demo. Matter of fact, if your fanboy Chris Brown post didn’t explicitly call him out for being a fag, one might begin to wonder…

15. felch 10/26/2012 19:02

Btw, what’s up with all the homo-erotic imagery? Shirtless Chris Brown pulling his pants down followed by a paragraph about sticking dynamite in Timberlake’s asshole. The fuck?

16. Sixofour 10/26/2012 21:01

Update your fucking website. Jesus.

17. fabots13 10/26/2012 22:35

fuck all the pompous fucks. WWTDD smashes The Onion and all the other wanna be sarcastic/parody sites!

18. aquanetta jones 10/27/2012 14:41

Fuck the homeless, and the poor in general. Lazy crazy bastards….

I like being rich, if you don’t like it, eat my gold encrusted turds.

You are welcome