naturally, Lindsay stopped showing up for work again

By brendon October 19, 2012 @ 4:28 PM

lindsay-lohan-101312x-__6_

People don’t just stop being dimwitted cunts overnight, so naturally, Lindsay Lohan is still completely irresponsible and unreliable, even though it’s almost impossible to find even a single producer who will trust her with an acting job at this point. One of the few who would has Bret Eastman Ellis for hsi low-budget movie ‘The Canyons’.

He went on twitter yesterday to update how that’s working out.

“Patrick Bateman has just headed over to Lindsay Lohan’s hotel to confront her as to why she missed her fucking ADR on “The Canyons” today…”

ADR is when actors re-record their dialogue for scenes they’ve already shot so there’s no ambient sound from traffic or machinery or whatever. It’s pretty important. So if these claims are true, and I havent seen any conclusive proof that they are, it’s terrible. That’s also my stand on the Holocaust, by the way. Where are all these so-called “camps”, you know what I mean.

1. pump 10/19/2012 17:17

You know what, I’d fuck her in the ass just for the sake of her big boobs.

2. God Hath Spoken 10/19/2012 18:49

Rut Roh…stepped on some Jew toes.

3. Admiral 10/19/2012 21:13

Now every time I think of Lohan I’m going to associated her with the Holocaust.

4. LoK 10/19/2012 22:49

You had to go and fuck up a good week ending post with some more of the same old bullshit about this loopy fucking cunt

5. Canadian 10/20/2012 01:02

I am tired of hearing about this worthless piece of trash. But then again I keep reading. I love a good train wreck.

6. hherpes 10/20/2012 02:51

@pump Your dick may or may not fall off the next day.

7. Thissiteiswack 10/20/2012 13:43

Can you get AIDS from titty fucking?

8. amlodipine 10/20/2012 20:00

I thought that there was hope for this girl but as time has moved on i believe that she will not move forward with her life and get better but it would not surprise me in my opinion that one day you will read that she dies like so many hollywood types of booze or drug overdose even though she has got a great set of tits that is more of less what she has and that can’t sustain anyone over the long haul as time and gravity will catch up with those tits and they will sag. I hope i am wrong but it appears to me by her actions that i am not.

9. Pimp 10/21/2012 10:33