Channing Tatum is apparently very handsome

By brendon November 14, 2012 @ 2:07 PM

tatum

People magazine announced today that Channing Tatum is this years Sexiest Man Alive, then later added, “no, seriously. His perpetually dumbfounded face is hot.” And if you were under the impression that Channing Tatum is kinda dumb, they included a delightful story to confirm that.

“My first thought was, ‘Y’all are messing with me,’” says Tatum, who married actress Jenna Dewan-Tatum in 2009. “I told Jenna after we’d been in the bathtub washing our dogs because they’d gotten skunked.”
“She was like, ‘What?’”
“Yeah, she calls me [the Sexiest Man Alive] now,” he adds.

Holy shit. How boring was the rest of the interview if People printed that? Even for an actor, Channing Tatum seems dumb. They could have talked to that gorilla that knows sign language and gotten better quotes.

1. LoK 11/14/2012 16:56

Why would a site for guys post gay stuff like this?

2. tulmkr 11/14/2012 17:05

can you say…F A G?

3. tulmkr 11/14/2012 17:06

maybe not him, the blogger.

4. Yimin Rong 11/14/2012 18:02

Koko need tickle.
    You tickle Koko.

Koko stick finger bum.
    Koko stink finger touch eye.
    Koko eye dirty.

Koko hungry.
    Koko want melon.
    Give melon Koko.

Yep, it’s more interesting!

5. Admiral 11/14/2012 19:31

It looks like WWTDD is now written by women – lazy women that only post once a day.

6. minimosh 11/14/2012 20:15

How dare you treat my friends so shamefully!

7. waymon 11/14/2012 21:38

Brandon,

Please post more than one story a day.

Thanks,

Your loyal readers.

8. waymon 11/14/2012 21:38

Brandon,

Please post more than one story a day.

Thanks,

Your loyal readers.

9. redneckwordsofwisdom 11/14/2012 23:52

One post a day is more than usual. Great job!

The last 4 posts: Channing Tatum Sexiest Man, Matthew McConaughey, Twitter, and Mark Wahlberg.

Maybe you could write something about the guys on Big Bang Theory next.

10. LuckyBastard 11/15/2012 01:08

All of the above!!!!!!!!!

11. Analtearing 11/15/2012 01:51

I check this site daily and I am glad to see you have stepped up your game. You now post once a day! It has been quite a journey watching you progress from multiple stories a day, to days without any. But it finally looks like you are back on top. You have grown so much. You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar. Not only are your single stories really intriguing (Tatum is worlds sexiest man you say? Ya don’t say!) but they are also so lengthy and well written that I have forgiven the fact you only post one a day. Keep up the good work, I applaud you. No matter what anyone says you are a great writer, and we are all deeply grateful you would grace us with a single story a day taking 5 mins of your precious time to write a few hastily written sentences without even spell checking. GOOD ON YOU!

12. vandelay 11/15/2012 08:13

Geez dude, at least give us one of your pathetic excuses if you’re gonna post this light.

13. felch 11/15/2012 10:21

One homerotic post per day fuck it yolo

14. wags 11/15/2012 10:22

ready to un-bookmark! thesuperficial.com is still pretty cool

15. wayne44870 11/15/2012 12:19

This site is something I looked forward to everyday as a depraved man. I’m just interested in the female form; you know, tits and ass. Unrelated humor is fine now and then; however, I’m really just interested in beautiful, sexy, half-clothed women that I have no shot with. Thank you for the opportunity to make my request known.

16. thevadge 11/15/2012 12:57

‘I’d rather bang Heath Ledger’s corpse over this guy,”
    more at http://www.thevadge.com
    News From Inside the Box

17. jiaonizuo 11/16/2012 01:02

Good news: this website ==== w/ww.gocntrade.c/om === we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned their increases are welcome to visit our website. Accept credit card and (PAYPAL), free transport. You can try oh, will make you satisfied.

Discount UGG/Boots,