Jennifer Lopez had a maid fired for asking for her autograph

By brendon November 06, 2012 @ 5:12 PM

maid

The snide comments by Google Translate about her looks are uncalled for, but the German newspaper Bild is is reporting that Jennifer Lopez had a maid at her hotel in Duesseldorf fired after “it” asked for an autograph, something that seems like a very Jennifer Lopez thing to do.

Pray Dodaj (43) told BILD: “I have cleaned on her floor. And I am so incredibly big fan, so I took all my courage and rang the bell to get just an autograph.” But the door is Dodaj politely rejected by two assistants …
Later, “One day I called the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel. They said that Ms. Lopez complained. I was right on the phone canceled! Because an autograph!”

Since when do ze Germans take orders from some Puerto Rican! Hitler must be rolling in his grave! And after everything he’s done for them, too.

1. SomeoneluvsU 11/06/2012 18:04

Hitler was Puerto Rican?
    Maybe J-lo was his love child.

2. Admiral 11/06/2012 21:36

How does that cunt even have any fans left? I guess all her fans are assholes, too?

3. Morella_xx 11/06/2012 22:17

The “it” comes from German’s neuter article der. Maid is, for some reason, a neuter noun, even though it’s the same word used to refer to little girls.

It’s a lot funnier if you pretend Jennifer Lopez refers to her maids as “it” though.

4. Mando 11/07/2012 01:05

This does not suprise me.

5. atari 11/07/2012 03:30

Spoiled. Imagine that coming from a poor family. Probably won’t give them autographs, either.

6. katiebkny 11/07/2012 09:01

ok not tryin to be a civilian hater here, but I work in a hotel, and I know that it is totally against policy to ask for autographs or pictures from celebrity guests or any guest for that matter. Plus this chick knocked on her damn door to ask for it? Nah that’s out of line and hella annoying.

7. thevadge 11/07/2012 18:41

She also makes the people she fucks sign a confidentiality agreement.
    News From Inside the Box

8. jiaonizuo 11/14/2012 09:06

Good news: this website ==== w/ww.gocntrade.c/om === we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned their increases are welcome to visit our website. Accept credit card and (PAYPAL), free transport. You can try oh, will make you satisfied.

Discount UGG/Boots,