the ‘Two and a Half Men’ kid says not to watch ‘Two and a Half Men’

By brendon November 26, 2012 @ 11:50 PM

Angus Jones, the little kid from ‘Two and a Half Men’, tells something called Voice of Prophecy that the only half man we should have in our lives is our lord and savior Jesus Christ (that works better if you pretend he was sawed in half instead of crucified).

“If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching Two and a Half Men. I’m on Two and a Half Men and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”

I really don’t think that’s true. Who would call that show entertainment?

“If I am doing any harm, I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be contributing to the enemy’s plan. … You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can’t. I’m not OK with what I’m learning, what the Bible says and being on that television show.”

You may have already guessed this, but “the enemy” is Satan. And according to this, his plan is for you to watch sitcom on CBS. He’s clearly scaled his ambitions back a little since the stuff in the bible about enslaving humanity.

1. LuckyBastard 11/27/2012 01:54

And his career is over in 5432…

2. Admiral 11/27/2012 03:08

You gotta be careful waving your principles around – Obama’s Brownshirts will target you. This kid’s decision to be Good is probably already getting him death threats.

3. OkThxBai 11/27/2012 09:43

I bet he doesn’t want to give up all the money he’s made off satans TV show. Typical.

4. renton82 11/27/2012 10:10

The shows void of any message or meaning – it’s going to take a very dedicated Satanist to spin that piece of shit to any nefarious purpose.

5. mercury 11/27/2012 10:25

Another one goes nuts over this make-believe nonsense.
    Just what the world needs, another Kirk Cameron.

6. SomeoneluvsU 11/27/2012 11:20

This has to be true..
    There must really be deals with the devil.

I have no other explanation for Ashton Kutcher’s career.

7. Subzero288 11/27/2012 12:36

First Mike Seaver, and now this!! What is it about growing up on TV that makes one so desperate to find ‘meaning’ that he’s willing to drop his IQ by 100 points and arbitrarily believe in magical space ghosts, talking snakes, fiery pits and men walking on water? What is it about the entertainment industry that turns seemingly intelligent, decent people into gullible zombies?

8. thevadge 11/27/2012 13:09

He has all the convoluted, self-righteous opinions of a teenage celebrity
    News From Inside the Box

9. travist 11/27/2012 13:39

he if you need to believe in made up b.s. to get you through the day that is fine, but to turn around and explode like this, well i say give back all your checks / money you made from the show and go live your life away from all the devil’s business.