‘The Hurt Locker’ was awesome, and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. To prove my point, here’s Bret Easton Ellis:
- Kathryn Bigelow would be considered a mildly interesting filmmaker if she was a man but since she’s a very hot woman she’s really overrated.
- Kathryn Bigelow: Strange Days, K-19 The Widowmaker, Blue Steel, The Hurt Locker. Are we talking about visionary filmmaking or just OK junk?
If you’re keeping score:
- Kathryn Bigelow is the Academy Award winning director of ‘the Hurt Locker’, ‘Zero Dark Thirty’, and ‘Point Fucking Break’.
- Bret Easton Ellis is a jackass.
- The New York Film Critics and National Board of Review both named ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ as Best Picture of the Year and Bigelow as Best Director this week.
- Ellis writes soft-core porn starring Lindsay Lohan (which he of course regretted).
- Bigelow is attractive and tall.
- Ellis looks like he’d jack you off at a rest stop.
Choose your side.