ESPN apologized to Katherine Webb

By brendon January 09, 2013 @ 2:11 PM

katherine_webb_miss_alabama_2012

The BCS Championship game on Monday was the coming out party for Alabama quarterback AJ McCarron and his new girlfriend, Miss Alabama Katherine Webb, both in the sense that it was their first major public appearance together, and because she looks like a man. HOW BRAVE OF THEM! Because with her hard masculine features and bolted on B cups, Katherine isn’t fooling anyone except vision impaired ESPN announcer Brett Musburger, who carried on and on and on about her during the game.

And though ESPN has now issued an apology, Webb was on the Today show this morning to say it wasn’t necessary.

“I think the media has been really unfair to [Musburger]. I think if he had said something along the line if we were hot or sexy, I think that would be a little bit different,” Webb told Matt Lauer.
“The fact that he said we were beautiful and gorgeous, I don’t think any woman wouldn’t be flattered by that. I appreciate it, but at the same time I don’t think I needed an apology.”

Quite the little lady, she is. She even managed to go the whole 5 minutes without spitting, scratching her crotch, or saying “there sure are a lot of niggers in New York”, all of which are new records for a female Crimson Tide fan.

LoK 01/09/2013 14:22

What about boneable, is that appropriate?

Pugiron 01/09/2013 14:28

If she really looked like a man, Brandon would want to have sex with her. She doesn’t so he doesn’t.

MacDaddy 01/09/2013 14:38

You My friend…are Gay!

Is this girl the hottest chick in the world? HELL NO (She’s not My Kate Upton)

But she is definitely hot.

MacDaddy 01/09/2013 14:38

Plus, as can be seen in photo #1…she is already ready to accept my cock!

RangerLG 01/09/2013 14:39

She went to Auburn. Highly doubt she’s a Tide fan.

Hugh G. Rection 01/09/2013 14:51

ESPN is a network full of pussies.

The Mildly Tanned Knight 01/09/2013 16:24

If you think she looks like a man, I understand why there aren’t as many bikini or nip-slip pics as there used to be. You are most certainly gay.

Glad you finally came out of the closet. Why don’t you tell us more about how Olivia Wilde (a woman with the body of a 12 year-old boy) is your favorite?

sgraf_x 01/09/2013 22:42

She is attractive but at the same time I kinda agree there is something off. Like she has the long horseface going on.