Jennifer Lawrence’s dress did not rip at the SAG Awards

By brendon January 28, 2013 @ 2:04 PM

lawrence_dress_rip

Despite what many people wanted to believe, Jennifer Lawrence’s dress did not rip and almost fall down last night at the SAG Awards as she went on stage to accept the award for Best Female Actor In A Film. At least not according to the asexual buzzkills at E!

First of all, this is a Christian Dior gown we’re talking about here; those things don’t just rip (wwtdd editors note: “I heard that girlfriend!”) so here’s what was going on.
The original gown showed clear distinctions that were connected by sheer lining. Lawrence’s dress had the lining hidden, so people couldn’t really tell that it was a tiered gown.
Once she was approaching the stage to get her award, the combination of her pulling up on the top part of the dress and possibly having the train stuck on a heel (or something) revealed the sheer lining in between.

So now that this dumb little theory has been put to rest, we can focus on more important things. Like how to get Jennifer Lawrences dresses to rip in half and fall down for real.

(image source = getty)

SomeoneluvsU 01/29/2013 00:16

This post is gay-er than the cast of Queer Eye at a George Michael concert.

RangerLG 01/30/2013 11:08

Regardless of what happened, I see no skin. Time to move along and hear about your so called “very bad day”.

obreeezzzy 02/03/2013 05:39

I just registered so I could say that i enjoy reading this site. Probably for like the last 3 years. I enjoy the commentary and Jessica Alba’s tits. And other girl’s tits. If you got Jennifer Lawrence’s tits it’d make me happy. Until some other bitch got hot. Then I’d need to see her tits.

In conclusion: tits.

Admiral 02/03/2013 16:23

Looks like all the horribly-written posts from the last week were deleted…

sofakingawesome 02/03/2013 18:55

Yea what the hell is happening with this site? I love this place but it seems like so much weird shit has been happening lately. The posts last week seemed like they were written by a retard and it didn’t have the same witty/badass/funny tilt to it. Any way man, I hope this shit works itself out and getts back to normal.

sofakingawesome 02/03/2013 18:56

Oh yea, I agree with ranger, what was this “very very very bad day” shit all about?

MrBungle42 02/03/2013 20:17

LOL i checked it this afternoon the latest story was the dress rip deal like nothing had been added since then, and there was a new no comment post from main guy that was extremely strange. he said he had deleted all the previous posts bc they were written by others without his permission, he apologized for being cryptic and said he had problems with the other people on the site He then said he hoped Monday cld start anew with changes being made, then ( I swear to God) he said he had jst taken 6 Klonapin.

that post is gone now and the Chris brown piece is back..they may delete my post but IDC .I only made this acct to let ppl kno what was going on that I saw.

MrBungle42 02/03/2013 20:23

The Klonapin thing didnt seem like sarcastic humor either..for those who dont know its a pretty powerful antiseizure med . I can say from personal recreational exp from using it yrs ago..If dude took 6 he was destroyed.

Dr. Gonzo 02/03/2013 22:20

Fearless Leader said the Super Bowl would start whenever saints fans stopped throwing shit at roger Goodell. That didn’t happen but how about that power failure.

Who dat!

Dr. Gonzo 02/03/2013 22:24

P.s. the guest writer sucked
    P.p.s. brend0n needs to stop juicing or he will die and it will be amateur hour here every day every week. Or just the film drunk punk ghost writing again

Howie Feltersnatch 02/04/2013 00:42

“UPDATE: sorry about the cryptic post on Tuesday. Details are self serving but sometimes life is awful and that’s the way it is. I have no idea who actually wrote the page friday because no one said a word to me, even an introduction, so I deleted that shit. To be perfectly candid I’ve been bored and unprofessional and a fuck up for months now, and I apologize. I like the page, I like this company, it’s not fair to them but they have a hand in it too. I want things to be better and not just better but different. Let’s start Monday.

Maybe Monday. It’s Sunday at 1:20am and I just took like 5 Klonopin so I barely have any idea what I just wrote.”

Howie Feltersnatch 02/04/2013 00:43

That was posted late last night. Pretty weird

vandelay 02/04/2013 03:07

From Twitter, an hour ago:

“@wwtdd
    hope im wrong but really seem as if ive been fired from wwtdd. no one has said anything but it looks bad.”

That would be pretty cold, considering how he apparently suffered some sort of tragedy or something last week.

Dr. Gonzo 02/04/2013 08:52

Time to take the secret side project public and get back the edge this site had five years ago.
    If that lame asshole from Friday is coming back I’m really through for good and all.

Dr. Gonzo 02/04/2013 08:54

…not that anyone will care because I have never bought any of the ridiculous shit they advertise on this site

RangerLG 02/04/2013 10:14

This site advertises?

Dr. Gonzo 02/04/2013 10:42

Didn’t used to.
    Back when it was good.

RangerLG 02/04/2013 12:43

Glad I can’t see them.

Dr. Gonzo 02/04/2013 12:55

You must still use one of those old fashioned desktop thingies

TheBlackReturns 02/04/2013 13:10

Klonapin is often taken for anxiety. Bra**D*’s :”posts” for the past 18 months indicate he is having some serious anxiety issues, perhaps a meltdown. Like, anxiety so bad you can’t get out of bed.

Get off the Benzos dude! They are no help in the long run. They’re are a black hole, and if you’re taking 6 at once, it sounds like you are getting close to the event horizon. I went through this shit, and my life was a complete fuck for 2 years, but i came out of it eventually.