Jodie Foster sorta confirmed she was gay last night

By brendon January 14, 2013 @ 4:55 PM

Last night at the Golden Globes, while accepting the Cecil B. DeMille lifetime achievement award, it seemed as if Jodie Foster might finally come right out and tell the world that she’s gay (starting at the 1:37 mark in the video above):

“So, while I’m here being all confessional, and uh, I guess I just have a sudden urge to say something that I‘ve never really been able to air in public, a declaration that I’m a little nervous about, but maybe not quite as nervous as my publicist right now, huh Jennifer?
But, um, I’m just gonna put it out there, loud and proud, right? So I’m gonna need your support on this, I am, uh… single.”

Oh Jodie you devil!

“I hope you’re not disappointed that there won’t be a big coming-out speech tonight because I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago back in the Stone Age in those very quaint days when a fragile young girl would open up to trusted friends and family, and co-workers and then gradually, proudly to everyone who knew her, to everyone she actually met.”

She went on to say that it’s really no ones business if she’s gay or not and she feels no obligation whatsoever to make some big announcement about it, and good for her because she’s right, but even more important is the fact that “back in the Stone Age” got a big round of applause. Apparently actors love the Stone Age! Who knew? “Bronze Age can suck my dick,” someone added!

1. LoK 01/14/2013 17:06

I always thought she was a dyke but damn was she hot in Maverick

2. AlronDelzeen 01/14/2013 17:18

What a dire confession.

3. dj queef 01/14/2013 17:29

worst kept secret ever

4. SigmaEW 01/14/2013 19:05

I’d hit it. Not well enough to make her switch teams or anything, but I’d call her Iris and make weird comments about underage sex until it’s completely uncomfortable for both of us.

5. Mando 01/14/2013 21:40

So.

6. Admiral 01/14/2013 22:14

No one cares if you’re gay anymore. In the future Obama will give you a tax cut if you’re gay. Hell, being gay is so accepted it’s mundane – women have been shoving electronic equipment up their holes for ages now – which means sex with robots is totally cool with everyone, too, apparently. This world is fucked up.

7. mercury 01/15/2013 07:07

I still would

8. LoK 01/15/2013 11:26

yeah, she actually looks good for her age

9. RangerLG 01/15/2013 12:27

I still nail her until the lambs started screaming.

10. LoK 01/15/2013 12:39

then yell “CONTACT!” and then kick her out the door with some money to give to a taxi driver to get her home

11. MacDaddy 01/15/2013 12:47

who gives a shit??

But I did laugh at the stone age vs. bronze age comment!

12. J C 01/15/2013 17:15

So the biggest thing you got out of that speech is that she sort of came out??? Not the whole, “Holy Shit, she’s fucking bat shit crazy”? Am I the only one that noticed that? All I kept thinking is that now I see why she and Robert Downey Jr. are close. They must have been a sight back in the day partying together.