Ke$ha Is Still Disgusting

By Travis February 28, 2013 @ 2:36 PM

Despite the fact that she looks like a wet fart wrapped in a gym sock, Ke$ha is still inexplicably popular as a pop singer. Maybe it’s just that there’s a huge piss-drinking community that we’re all unaware of and she is firmly entrenched in that market like Justin Bieber is with morons. Either way, people still ask Ke$ha questions about her music like she’s some kind of an artist and she gives them horrible answers because she’s awful.

The latest question is about her song, “Gold Trans Am”, which should be about her car, but it’s actually about making men’s dicks fall off.

“It began as a song about my car, which is a gold Trans Am, and it works about 40 per cent of the time. I don’t have another car because I love that one so much. But then like all great pop it became a metaphor for something else – my pussy.”

“My vagina is in tip top working order. Valeted and souped-up and working 100 per cent of the time.” (VIA)

Also, Ke$ha wrote the song with her mom, so it’s really just the story of two gals sitting around, talking about their clap traps over a glass of warm Puerto Rican backup dancer urine. Sorry, but if I want to hear a singer talk about her vagina, it should be one that I believe has a vagina.

Al Bundy 02/28/2013 14:41

>she looks like a wet fart wrapped in a gym sock<

OMFG…..are you 15 ?

And the story telling didn't get any better after that.

tomatojoe 02/28/2013 14:43

God bless you, Travis. I feel like you’re really trying, but I just really don’t care about Ke$ha. Or Chris Brown. Or Justin Bieber. Or Kim Kardashian. Or Rhianna. Or whomever that bitch with the book and movie deal is. Or Miss Teen Delaware. Or One Direction.

Habitual Line Stepper 02/28/2013 14:44

‘Despite the fact that she looks like a wet fart wrapped in a gym sock’

Ooops, I actually laughed at that one. Was I not supposed to?

Crap.

Doo Doo Fresh 02/28/2013 14:48

Sorry, but I’m running out of ways to convey how poor the writing is on this website.

RangerLG 02/28/2013 14:59

Gold Trans Am sounds like a blond tranny that you meet in the morning. So she’s “singing” about herself.

Lick-it 02/28/2013 15:02

Doo Doo Fresh……

…that’s OK…..repetition is in character here….

Lick-it 02/28/2013 15:05

As pasty, lumpy, skin-diseased fat-fucks go…..Ke$ha is a keeper…

Doo Doo Fresh 02/28/2013 15:13

When I picture Kesha’s “gold trans am” I have visions of a car that was involved in a collision with a tanker truck and then ripped apart by “jaws of life” so the occupants could be rescued. That image would also apply to her vagina.

mr. shank 02/28/2013 15:15

ok – someone please take a swipe at writing a better commentary for this one.
    be a star.

Butt Plug 02/28/2013 15:59

Where are the pictures where her balls fall out of her unitard?

mattywingy 02/28/2013 16:08

I can’t believe you all are so butt hurt over a new writer on a celebrity blog. Are you worlds really caving in? I have no dog in this fight, but this new dude is pretty funny… at least as funny as this Brenden guy you are all mourning so hard. If you don’t like it, go to another site. Or get a job.

Beppo 02/28/2013 16:12

Indeed mattywingy.

You are well spoken and no doubt a leading voice for your genration.

I’m more interested in te reference to a “piss drinking community.”

The sound like a ribald group of comrades, with a zest for living.

Butt Plug 02/28/2013 16:15

I’d rather see a picture of Bruce Villanch’s taint

mattywingy 02/28/2013 16:16

Thanks, Beppo. I’m just trying to reason a bunch of avatars on the internet. Always an easy and winning proposition…piss drinkers or not.

Beppo 02/28/2013 16:21

mattywingy, I concur.

With all the consternation caused by this pack of gaggling geese, you would think someone has stolen their messiah, or led them unwillingly to the ovens.

Indeed, I think most of them would benefit from a mouthful of piss.

Butt Plug 02/28/2013 16:22

Who give a fuck about the writing?

I’m just here for the hookers and blow.

gkline 02/28/2013 16:54

“Indeed, I think most of them would benefit from a mouthful of piss.”….Beppo, you should write for this place. You fit right in with the new guys. Comedy gold…as in golden shower. Hey matty, how was homeschool today? You still bangin’ the teacher?

Lick-it 02/28/2013 16:58

Butt Plug…@16:22….hookers and blow??

…who are you blowing…?

Doo Doo Fresh 02/28/2013 17:02

Lick It – get in the back of the line.

Hill Billy Boy 02/28/2013 17:03

So the writers aren’t showing their names anymore. What made them join witness protection, our threats or their embarassment ?