Emma Watson Is A Grown Up Hottie In “The Bling Ring”

By Jack March 08, 2013 @ 12:44 PM

You know you’ve been waiting for Emma Watson to grow up and be the sexpot she was born to be since you saw her in Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban. That way you don’t feel like such an old perv. In this trailer for Sofia Coppola’s latest movie The Bling Ring, Hermione is being sexy as shit. She’s licking her lips and dancing like a stripper at a club and just being generally friggin’ hot. The movie is based on the true story of a group of teenage girls that went around robbing useless slutbags like Paris Hilton and Megan Fox in 2008. First of all, we totally condone that kind of thievery. Secondly, it’s nice to see Sofia Coppola making a decent looking movie instead of just another Sofia Coppola high-browed piece of shit she gets to make because of who her uncle is. The Virgin Suicides was OK but the rest of her movies blow. Ask yourself if you actually liked Lost In Translation or if you pretended to in order to impress indie chicks you were trying to bed. That’s what I thought.

Now if you don’t mind, I’ll be in the bathroom with this clip and a bottle of Berty Bott’s Every Flavor Lube.

Shiss 03/08/2013 13:38

She’s quite pleasing to my eye.

But this ‘Based on a true story…’ bullshit. It is no guarantee of accuracy. What it could say is that “Once there were some people.”

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Fuck Chris Brown.

Johnny Stoolpigeon 03/08/2013 14:02

Only one pic and no vids?
    I hate you

Undeclarednj 03/08/2013 14:15

You mean her father Fracis Ford Coppola. Not her Uncle. Site sucks. I literally come here just to see how shitty things have gotten. This website is like that shitty sequel to Austin Powers. Same exact ideas and format, Less talent.

Admiral 03/08/2013 14:26

Yeah, but no boobs. That will severely limit her sex appeal. A pretty mouth only gets you so far in this world, but boobs will take you straight to the top.

Admiral 03/08/2013 14:30

The Bling Ring is just the latest movie in a recent cinematic trend I call “Girls Can Be Shallow Fucking Dickheads Too, See?”

I blame Obama.