Macklemore Loves Jerking It In Airplane Bathrooms

By Steve G. March 20, 2013 @ 3:16 PM

This is the final frontier of celebrity gossip retardation.

The “Thrift Shop” rapper was on his way to catch a flight at LAX last night when we asked if he’d ever thrown a mid-flight bone … something that’s become harder than ever to pull off these days.
I’ve jacked off in a lot of airplanes [in the bathroom], but I don’t think that counts as the mile-high club.

This reminds of the time my friend told a group of us when he jerks off he’s sometimes too lazy to clean himself off afterwards. He thought we would all agree with him, but he was surely mistaken. Which brings me to my question, how do they do it? How do people silence that little voice in their head that says…think?  I guess this isn’t all bad  You do have to kind of respect the zero fucks given with this quote. Ups his street cred. Plus, it’s just jerking. We all do it. Not in public places like an ape mind you, but everyone does it. So…Jerk on, I guess. I like your music?

LoK 03/20/2013 15:24

Why is this a story? More importantly why is this a story on this site?

RangerLG 03/20/2013 15:53

I saw Thrift Shop and quit.

I Blogged Your Mom 03/20/2013 15:58

Thank you for bringing us a poorly written story about a guy that jerks off. Wow, talking about having your finger on the pulse of your audience.

Pottz 03/20/2013 16:07

THIS SHIT WAS PULLED DIRECTLY FROM TMZ FUCKING YESTERDAY YOU STUPID FUCKING HACKS!!

YOU SUCK AND I HOPE THIS WEBSITE FALLS TO SHIT!

woody 03/20/2013 19:58

WHO CARES IF THIS DUDE JERKS OFF. Good lord you guys SUCK. I keep coming back hoping Brenden will return. Please come back Brenden. There is a whole gang of NERDS here that will work for you.