Maria Menounos Too Good Looking for Chick Television

By Bill March 15, 2013 @ 2:19 PM

Maria Menounos should be hosting a television show for straight males. While I’m sure she’s got great on-screen presence, connects well with women, and can giggle like she really means it when interviewing Snooki, her true talents are being wasted by not being beamed onto the screens of millions of red-blooded males who could care less about what designer she’s wearing. Unless that designer does get her into a tight green dress that shows off her amazing ass. Then we do care. Just not enough to watch her throw it back to A.C. Slater.

Photo credit: FameFlynet / Splash News

1. RangerLG 03/15/2013 14:38

I can bring out her true talent. The one where she sucks and swallows without gagging.

2. TheBlackReturns 03/15/2013 15:31

Is her agent paying this site? Why are being exposed to such an average woman on such a regular basis?

3. Ole Stinker 03/15/2013 16:03

I’m a fan of Ms. Menounos, and that video of her stripping down to a bikini in Times Square will never get old, but her people are obviously paying the site for posts. Three uninspired mentions in a month when she hasn’t started a new project or been spotted in anything other than street clothes? It’s the only explanation.

4. My Penis The Weapon 03/15/2013 17:23

She is a solid 7.1

So…mhe

5. PudKnocker 03/15/2013 19:29

I don’t care about her less-than-amazing ass, or her saggy tits. But I must say that her hairless pussy looks inviting:

6. My Penis The Weapon 03/15/2013 22:26

But all girls get waxed now, so not even that can hold her up. But thank you for the link to a picture. It fascinates me how much I may not be attracted to a girl, and yet I appreciate the opportunity to see her goods…it’s like science.