Paulina Gretzky Is Good Luck

By Travis March 11, 2013 @ 11:00 AM

Like most young, attractive girls these days, Paulina Gretzky is famous because she’s very attractive and her father is extremely wealthy. Her dad, of course, is NHL legend Wayne Gretzky, and the Great One is so proud of what his daughter is doing with his name that he has already asked her once to shut down her Twitter account. The reason? Because she posts pictures of herself being awesome, mostly in bathing suits.

Lately, Paulina has remained relevant because she’s dating professional golfer Dustin Johnson, who seems like a strange match for her, considering she had a bit of a reputation for being a puck chaser. But she was at her man’s side this weekend for the Cadillac Championship tournament in Miami, Florida, and she was a good luck charm because Johnson finished in a tie for 12th with some other guys who probably have ugly girlfriends.

More importantly, Tiger Woods won the tournament and I assume it’s because he heard there was a hot white chick with big tits walking around, so he felt like showing off. It seems so simple, yet Tiger has yet to show up to a tournament with the entire Vivid stable. It’s like he doesn’t even care.

(Photo credit: WENN)

1. Ignatius 03/11/2013 11:23

Most attractive girls are famous because they’re attractive? Good point, you fucking hack.

2. LoK 03/11/2013 11:25

or maybe its just kinda creepy that she has her fathers jersey number tattooed so close to her hoo ha.

3. Admiral 03/11/2013 11:28

There’s nothing better than a skinny rich white chick with a nice body trying to find personal relevance – usually we end up with slutty pics.

4. Beppo 03/11/2013 11:43

She has the buttocks of a young gypsy boy I once knew.

5. My Penis The Weapon 03/11/2013 14:20

I would literally break her hip. Like I would take her on a nice date, get her good and drunk, take her back to my place and then run a big rig into my own fu$%ing house. All in the name of love.

True Story