Tit-Poured Liquor: Genius or Just Genius?

By Johnny Redd March 08, 2013 @ 3:02 PM

Fucking Germans, they invent all the good stuff first. Like the car, and the flame-thrower, and top shelf liquor bottled after being poured over the breasts of hot women and collected in glass basins beneath their bodies.

It’s hard to fight the concept here, as obviously stupid as it is. But I’m still torn between my natural born instinct to get fucked up as cheaply as possible, with the notion of paying triple market rates for a cocktail because my vodka has tasted the chest flesh of a hot model with fake knockers. This is a dilemma for the ages.

You can see the NSFW topless making of trailer for G-Spirits here. Watch now before YouTube pulls it. Which they will. Because YouTube hates boobs more than Kevin Spacey does.

barondavis 03/08/2013 15:37

Dear Johnny Redd,

In the words of Harry from ‘Dumber & Dumber:’

Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this… and totally redeem yourself!

CgiBinLaden 03/08/2013 16:02

I’ve been attempting to sell corn chips that I gently cascade over my scrotum, but no one seems to be able to taste the difference.

The Mildly Tanned Knight 03/08/2013 16:05

Yeah, but instead of the hot model, it’ll be a 50 year-old with sagging, freckled tits in a factory surrounded by all the other 50 year-old women (and possibly a few guys) who are adding the “flavor” to the alcohol.

I pray that there aren’t people actually stupid enough to fall for this level of idiocy.

Doo Doo Fresh 03/08/2013 16:18

How much is a bottle of Wild Turkey that has been poured over Roseanne Barr? I could probably afford that.

SomeoneluvsU 03/08/2013 16:37

The original idea was to pour moonshine over Lindsay Lohan,
    The CDC, EPA, FEMA, FBI, CIA, NTSB, TSA, FDA and the UN rejected it…..
    Citing concerns of a fire crotch pandemic

Pottz 03/08/2013 16:39

Just stopped in to see how the site was going….

STILL FUCKING TERRIBLE.

areyoueffingserious 03/08/2013 18:23

Wow! Who knew that this site is actually a top secret time machine that lets us travel into the past?!?!

This was interesting “news” 6 months ago when every other website covered it.

I encourage you to check out this revolutionary new website called Google, it’ll help you do your research before you waste any more time serving us jenkem.

You suck.

Lick-it 03/08/2013 23:26

CGiBinladen……….@16:02………

….you need to use fresher cheese…..or newer talcum…..

Canadian 03/10/2013 00:38

Their ass wine never caught on.