Kristen Stewart Twice As Angry As Ever

By Lex May 24, 2013 @ 2:26 PM

Kristen Stewart Flipping Off The Camera Leaving A Salon In Studio City
Sometimes I wonder how awesome life would be if instead of flipping the bird, Kristen Stewart just held her breath when she got angry. Stop taking my picture! I’m not pretty! My parents are in the business! ~ Hu-ommmmmmmm. We could sit on a bench and drink a couple brews while we place bets on how long until Kristen passes out. She’s very angry. You know she’s going well past blue to prove her point.

Photo Credit: FameFlynet

RangerLG 05/24/2013 15:11

Crap like this would have never been on here in the past unless her clothes were coming off.

B A Baracus 05/24/2013 15:13

“My parents are in the business”?

Is French Stewart her Dad? Is Martha Stewart her Mom?

deliminator 05/24/2013 15:15

I am almost assuredly in the minority on this site for this, but I find Kristin Stewart incredibly attractive. I have no idea why, I just do.

Hugh G. Rection 05/24/2013 15:37

deliminator, you are not alone, I find her strangely attractive as well. I think it is her complete inability to express emotion that makes her so alluring. Undoubtedly this is due to some kind of psychological defect on my part, but there you have it.

Admiral 05/24/2013 21:47

She actually looks kind of pretty in these pictures. Weird. Like a pretty librarian, even.

If she and I were alone in a library, I don’t think I could keep bookmark out of chapter 3, if you know what I mean.

Ghost 05/24/2013 21:48

The gay english dude obviously couldn’t handle the fact that this slut had some other dick than his during their relationship. He is behaving like he was dating a Croatian or Bosnian girl. Fidelity only exists in the Balkans area in 2013. Grow up!

koanoiuv321 05/26/2013 10:47

(w/w/w.sport3trade.n/e/t )
    This is a shopping paradise We need your support and trust,
    you can find many cheap and high stuff,Believe you will love it,
    WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARD /WESTERN UNION PAYMENT YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!