Miami’s Bird-Flipping Fan Probably Killed Her Husband

By Jack May 09, 2013 @ 3:10 PM

Last night a classy lady named Filomena Tobias was photographed sticking her middle finger at Bulls’ player Joakim Noah at the Miami Heat game. It’s a funny picture, but just who is this crazy bitch? It seems that this winner likes to take mucho drugs and has been married four times. That’s not that insane, right? Oh, and she may have murdered her fourth husband Seth Tobias. She met the hedge fund manager in a sex party circle, which I’m going to choose to believe is like Eyes Wide Shut. She then became very angry at Seth because he kept doing coke, which I guess took blow out of her nose. She once jumped on him at a restaurant and sucked his nose to check for coke residue. You know, like you do to your significant other. Plus she says things like this in an IM exchange that was found after her husband’s death: “I HOPE YOU GET AIDS WIT ALL THE WHORES YOU FUK TOO”. Yeah, I know. I do that too.

You’d think that someone who may or may not have murdered someone would try and keep a low profile. But you can’t just keep your crazy in a can. There’s no lid for that. Noah’s lucky she didn’t have a gun.

RangerLG 05/09/2013 15:31

Wow Miami. Classy place. At least they stopped doing coke long enough to go to the game. The other Miami teams only wish they had fans like this.

TwinkieRapist 05/09/2013 15:49

I didn’t know white husband killing cougars were so passionate about basketball.

Hugh G. Rection 05/09/2013 17:13

Check out the douchebag with her. He’s a real prize.

Experts agree (google it yourself) that Miami has the rudest people in the USA.

Mud Nugget 05/09/2013 18:12

she needs her uterus removed…forcefully

hongkongbobo 05/09/2013 18:33

Soooooo
    I can’t tell from the story, but is she single?
    Five times is the charm, right?

chinaobdii 05/10/2013 02:22