Somebody’s Going to Vegas (And It’s Not Farrah Abraham, She Doesn’t Like Us)

By colin May 16, 2013 @ 7:24 PM

Congratulations to some dude who calls himself Andrew. In the sea of entries of people with hardships so powerful I became too depressed to play my Scatchers, Andrew nailed the best reason why he deserves this killer trip to Vegas for Memorial Day Weekend.

Andrew, don’t be a shmuck now and respond to your email. Otherwise, we do have a runner up. (Cue dramatic music!)

Talanmh 05/16/2013 19:50

How original. I posted basically the same thing 6 days earlier but with my much worse state of Montana. Check my twitter, same user name as here. Thanks dick.

bigraji 05/16/2013 20:34

Hunh. I saw that @Durdenshat was following this guy yesterday and I had no idea why. @sixtyonecm had almost no tweets or followers, and I’m pretty sure there was no vegas tweet at the time. I smell a really bad and obvious fix.

Admiral 05/16/2013 22:00

Wisconsin has great weed. Look, just admit it – you chose someone at random.

zionium 05/16/2013 22:36

1) That’s a horrible Twitter name. Yours. Not his. If you wouldn’t want yours to be ColinTookADump, then maybe rethink it.

2) You picked a horrible winner.

3) Teen Mom girl flicking you off is painful. I’m not entirely sure what it represents, as there are a bunch of possibilities. But pretty much all of them are bad. Worst case, half your posts from the past two weeks have been sponsored. Best case, her marketing team is feeding you content (and DVDs, apparently) in exchange for coverage (and tweets). Regardless, it creates a weird stigma that hovers above all the content on the site, and that’s not good.

Ever since the “reboot,” I’ve tried to provide moderately thought out feedback, and have only made one posts where I pretty much said to f-off.

I give up.

I hope it works out for you.

Goodbye.

sixtyonecm 05/16/2013 23:19

I cannot tell you how proud I was to log on and see my name linked forever with the Backdoor Teen Mom. My mother will be so proud.

AntiFmaous 05/17/2013 04:43

SHizzzle

AntiFmaous 05/17/2013 04:44

Hey WWTDD you know how I know you’re gay! You chose someone else from Wisconsin and not me.

Raymond K. Hessel 05/17/2013 07:43

I know where her finger has been.

EnjoyZePain 05/17/2013 09:15

Sixtyonecm

User since: 05/17/13

Way to pick a loyal reader for your contest. Good job jerkoffs.

ChazLippp 05/17/2013 11:19

Congrats Andrew – enjoy the trip! Thanks, wwtdd, for the contest.

Blicero 05/18/2013 02:25

Lol, they gave it to themselves.