Miley Cyrus Embarrassed by Her ‘Old’ Hits

By Lex June 28, 2013 @ 10:34 AM

Like most transcendent musical talents, Miley Cyrus sees her craft as an evolving art form. That shit she made a few years ago is nothing like the shit she’s making now. It’s downright embarrassing really.

“Right now, when people go to iTunes and listen to my old music, it’s so irritating to me because I can’t just erase that stuff and start over,”

Wonderful, modern day Brian Wilson. Are you sending back the $40 million in licensed Hannah Montana lunch box money? Where do I go to get back all the hours I spent listening to The Climb on repeat and crying? This news is going to crush the remaining soul pieces of millions of heartfelt teenaged girls just now getting their boobs.

“I’m going on a journey, and that’s more than a lot of 20-year-old’s can say.”

Unlike all you automatons with your mindless roles in the matrix. Things like jobs. And school. Were you on The Today Show this week? Smoking weed with Snoop? No, you were not. You’re not on a journey like Miley. You will never know the rapture of creation.

1. bubbish 06/28/2013 10:56

she’s a pompous asshole

2. Admiral 06/28/2013 11:17

This makes me want to kick her in the face.

3. thelegendofts 06/28/2013 11:42

Her music is shit, bieber’s music is shit, new pop country is shit I do appreciate the resurgence of decent rock with bands like the black keys and my morning jacket, even bands like the lumineers and imaging dragon have put out good material, most good music though is just not as contemporary or played as much on the radio as the shitty music word up with that

4. Shortshanks 06/28/2013 12:10

“Start Over”……..???

…This dumb shit needs to understand that she would not make it past the first round of America’s Got Talent….

The sooner she shows her twat….the easier it will be for her….

5. tonyk 06/28/2013 13:01

Hey Miley, it’s irritating to us too! And we can’t just erase you because you’re popping up here on WWTDD. Ugg…

6. The Mildly Tanned Knight 06/28/2013 14:24

Seriously, if we had a “Who would you rather punch in the face” contest between her and Bieber, who wins?

I’m paying twice so I don’t have to go through the agony of choosing….