Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, And Kate Upton In Body Paint

By Lex June 13, 2013 @ 2:44 PM

Nina Agdal Ariel Meredith And Kate Upton In Body Paint Bikinis For Sports Illustrated
I really thought the whole bodypaint thing was a passing fad. Like henna tattoos or Japanese baseball players. But SI is still sticking with it. And you’d have to be a real dick to complain about any reason to see Kate Upton without her clothes on.

Photo Credit: Sports Illustrated

The Mildly Tanned Knight 06/13/2013 15:09

Love that girl…..but you better get your fill now because she’s going to be HUGE by the time she hits 25. We’re talking Anna Nicole Smith or larger.

PunkA 06/13/2013 15:36

I agree with MTK. Upton is on the Anna Nicole/Delta Burke train to fattyville. Those other girls made her look chubby. Which she is, but they made her look really chubby.

Shortshanks 06/13/2013 15:56

She DOES seem to be getting her chunk on…….

….but I’m not planning on marrying her…..so right now she is adequate for my needs….

Habitual Line Stepper 06/13/2013 16:19

What’s the point of the paint .. the teasey poses .. Just show us your vag already.

Shortshanks 06/13/2013 16:28

HLS……

…well said……but I ALSO need the nipples…….it’s a thing…

RangerLG 06/13/2013 16:28

Kate is absolutely perfect. She could chunk up all she wants, I would still rail her until the end of time.

Beylerbey 06/13/2013 17:54

Here’s the problem with Kate Upton: she’s an 8, but I can take you down to the local watering hole and show you a 9. Not that she talks to me, you understand, but she exists.

When people look back on the Kate Upton Phenomenon, there will be much frowning and scratching of heads.

drobi32 06/14/2013 08:29

I would have to agree with everyone but RangerLG; but if you’re into chubby chicks more power to you, more cushion for the push-in. Besides Kate’s nice rack and face, she is on the train to chubby town. I would choose the other chicks any day of the week.