It comes as absolutely zero surprise that Cory Monteith died from a drug overdose. Or just drugs I guess. They like to use the word overdose as if there's some standardly approved dose of heroin to put in your body. Which is the drug they found in Cory Monteith's body in the initial autopsy, along with booze. I guess I was expecting a more creative combination. Heath Ledger's cocktail was quite impressive. It's sort of become the industry standard to throw in some prescription pharmaceuticals. Jack and heroin seems pretty old school. But there's no school like the old school when you're looking to check out early.
Cory Monteith Toxicology: Heroin and Alcohol
Tagged in: cory monteith
Around the Web