Justin Bieber Spit On A Bunch Of Fans

By Jack July 26, 2013 @ 2:51 PM

What the fuck is this kid’s deal with spitting on people? Bieber was photographed hocking a loogie off his balcony onto a crowd of adoring, if misguided, fans below. Last week we told you that he was in trouble again after he got into an altercation with a dude at a club and spit in his face. He also got into a fight with a neighbor a few months back in which he shoved the guy and spit in his face. Who the fuck spits on people after grade school age?  While many of us got to the punch-in-the-face point with Bieber the moment his dad squirted his Canadian WT jizzum in his mom, millions of other people still love this twatmonkey. That there was still a crowd of fans outside of his hotel for him to spit on is a sign of that. Hopefully, seeing that he holds his fans in such contempt that he’ll spit on them for his own amusement might finally turn the tide against him. Then again, some batshit girl below probably wiped the spit into a Ziploc baggie to keep that shit as a souvenir.

(Photo Via: TMZ)

1. Skurvi 07/26/2013 15:21

When is someone gonna just bitch-slap this Canadian loser back across the border? Seriously what a douche bag!

2. miche the killer 07/26/2013 15:43

I mean…he’s got to spit all that semen out somewhere.

3. Exador 07/26/2013 15:51

He just finally made literal what he’s been doing for years.

4. Admiral 07/26/2013 15:53

Someone is going to beat this prick an inch from death one day.

5. LoK 07/26/2013 16:23

I’ll pay you to Admiral

6. knox 07/26/2013 17:36

If you are a fan of someone, you want this. I would love it if Mila Kunis would spit on me. Maybe smack my across the face, peg me…whatever…

Lucky fans!

7. Beylerbey 07/26/2013 19:18

I read somewhere that the Aryan Brotherhood will kill people outside of prison if the money is right. Just sayin.