The autopsy reports on Chris Kelly of the backward pants wearing 90′s duo Kriss Kross are back and to no one’s surprise it was a drug overdose. He was found unresponsive on his couch back in May and was pronounced dead soon after. It’s unclear exactly what combo of drugs killed him but his mom said he had a history of coke and heroin abuse. That’s the same mom who thought it was super cool that her kid was peaking in life at age thirteen. Stage parents really shouldn’t let their kids get into being celebrity superstars. But they can’t help themselves. It just seems like such a better idea than driving them to Little League and making them do their homework and urging them to go to college and get a job and other things that don’t typically lead to death by drugs at a young age. I guess you could say Chris Kelly lived fast and died young. But it was mostly just the latter.
You must be logged in to post a comment.