Kate Upton Isn’t a Toy

By Lex August 09, 2013 @ 4:21 PM

Kate Upton In The September 2013 Issue Of Elle

Kate Upton hates that men see her as a sex object rather than a human being. Her big breakout cover of SI in 2012 left her “feeling terrible, instead of basking in her newfound celebrity.” She felt so bad, she could barely take her fat SI paycheck to the bank and then fight to get the cover the following year as well. And, it gets worse, because if you’re a model, not only do people treat you like a dumb object, but they snatch away your religion.

“I was at a photo shoot, and I was wearing a cross necklace that my mom bought me, and somebody made a joke like ‘Why are you wearing a cross? And then they took [my necklace] away. I was really affected by that.” — Kate tells Elle magazine

Wow. These model shoots sound like horror stories out of a Stalinist gulag. I stopped reading the interview before Kate could complain about having to date Justin Verlander and watch him give up two home runs in Game 1 of the World Series. I didn’t really stop reading so much as I started beating off to Kate’s photos. I still have a ways to go on my personal journey.

Photo Credit: Elle Magazine

1. RoreyRock 08/09/2013 19:04

News Flash;
    You are famous for being a stupid fat bellied
    Bathing suit model ~ GTFO- 15 minutes up yet?

2. knox 08/10/2013 09:17

Rorey, you are a jealous, spiteful little man.

3. RoreyRock 08/10/2013 11:10

….I find it ironic that someone becomes famous for exposing their body- then finds it troubling that she is only recognized for her body. Also- intellectually limited (she’s stupid)- she finds it necessary to enlighten us with her political expertise – and cerebral views of the world- just like most before her- she will fade along with her looks.

….Reality; she’s famous for her tits and ass- beginning and end (no pun) of story.

4. knox 08/10/2013 12:28

look at all your posts. You just call somebody ugly and useless and display a lot of anger at them. Maybe you should figure out how not to let people you don’t know upset you and just relax. People want to be entertained, whether its by miley cyrus, yo yo ma, kim kardashian, or umberto eco.

Kate was born with incredible physical genetics, she is 21, and a woman (who are, by and large, irrational, incompetent, and somewhat intellectually lacking). If you are going to get so mad you feel the need to call her stupid fat bellied, you have issues.

bro.

5. RoreyRock 08/10/2013 13:40

….The pot calling the kettle black, what a joke, calling someone out for name calling – by name calling… I have my opinions and I usually put them out with a little tongue and cheek.. If you don’t have the capacity to understand- move on and take your hypocritical BS with you.. Obviously you don’t read/ understand the posts, missing the point completely.. I understand you are probably a tragic little sycophant – celeb whore yourself– star f*cker-

6. knox 08/10/2013 14:35

the people are on my side

7. Beylerbey 08/10/2013 20:25

Is it too much to hope for a Lohan-style meltdown in the case of Miss Piggy?

8. Shortshanks 08/12/2013 11:27

I bet she could be a decent fu*ck toy….