Madonna Is Not Behind the Military Option in Syria

By Lex September 05, 2013 @ 7:59 PM

Mock all you want, but Madonna just happens to be the highest paid celebrity in the world. And I think she knows a thing or two about geopolitics after raping many foreign lands of their most beautiful baby children. You can’t possibly tell me Obama has a plan. So why not let Madonna run shit through her Instagram account and hand written messages. It’s actually, ‘for fuck’s sake’, but I’m not about to jump on people for poor syntax. Mine sucks. So does my plan for Syria. I’m getting behind Madonna because she can do more push ups than me, wears a magical bracelet, and uses exclamation points. Obama, I suggest you do the same.

1. Admiral 09/05/2013 21:56

Obama. Worst president ever. The only person that would be worse is Joe Biden, which explains why Obama is still of this Earth.

2. twm08sh 09/06/2013 03:57

My god we live in a country filled with ignorant idiots!
    Look you know we are members of the United Nations right?

Do the world a favor and educate yourself before you start flapping your pie flap!
    You can start off by reading about why we are actually legally obligated to act.

Start here: http://www.icrc.org/applic/ihl/ihl.nsf/Treaty.xsp?action=openDocument&documentId=1507EE9200C58C5EC12563F6005FB3E5

So yah, I hope you learn something.

3. Hugh G. Rection 09/06/2013 10:24

“Legally obligated to act”??

BULLSH*T

The United Nations can go f*ck itself. I’d say we need to kick those turds out of NYC, but frankly, I’d rather kick NYC out of the USA and kill two birds with one stone.

BTW I hate myself for agreeing with Madonna on anything.

4. Burbank 09/06/2013 10:32

Must have missed Madonna’s scathing Instagram rebuke of Syria’s use of chemical weapons…
    Or was it a tweet…?

5. Al (Ted) Bundy 09/06/2013 11:49

Yeah, apparently it’s now just fine and dandy to fling chem weaps around like hotcakes and take out a few thousand kids…nobody cares so why not?

I suppose the Nazis would still be running the show in Germany had today’s attitudes been prevalent back in the 1940′s.

6. Al (Ted) Bundy 09/06/2013 11:59

And Admiral, Obama the worst president in history? He sucks hard, but with James Buchanan and Warren G. Harding to compete with, he can’t place higher than 3rd worst…

7. Hugh G. Rection 09/06/2013 12:10

Ted, there’s plenty of evidence to show that the Syrian rebels did the chemical attacks. Furthermore, it wasn’t nerve agents. You can be sure it wasn’t SARIN because nerve gas requires massive decontamination efforts to neutralize (think armies of guys in hazmat suits taking a week). It was chlorine gas most likely. Easy to make.

It’s all lies, lies, lies. Spell it out with me: F-A-L-S-E F-L-A-G

8. Admiral 09/06/2013 13:03

Syria could behead a thousand children on national television and I still wouldn’t recommend war if Obama is the guy that will be ‘leading’ us.

Obama doesn’t lead and he doesn’t make choices – he obfuscates and blames and politics. He doesn’t understand war on a strategic level, only on a political one. Going to war because of politics or a concern over public image is the absolute worst reason to go to war. Even if we’re justified in going to war, if the person in charge is only playing politics then we would be idiots to go to war.

All Obama cares about is money – who he’s taking it from and where it’s going.

9. miklikestits 09/06/2013 13:20

I like obama although he’s not as good of a painter as chris brown. he looks more black than korean…or is that tiger woods. nigga’s be paintin’

10. Al (Ted) Bundy 09/06/2013 13:42

Hugh, who said anything about nerve agents? What are you talking about? We’re talking chem weaps.

11. rdd 09/06/2013 14:17

What’s the old has-been hag Madonna doing to get herself in the news again now?

12. Hugh G. Rection 09/06/2013 16:54

Ted, nerve agents are a form of chemical weapons.