Dylan Penn Blessed to Look Like Mom

By Lex December 19, 2013 @ 5:50 PM

Dylan Penn Poses For A Bikini Photoshoot In The January 2014 Issue Of GQ Magazine
At one point, Robin Wright Penn was so good looking, she started cursing at Hollywood for only giving her roles for hot ladies. So she tried to ugly herself up and wear lots of bad makeup and disfiguring details so she could play more serious roles. This kind of smarmy devotion to her craft made her the perfect temporary wife for Sean Penn before he beat her or just wouldn’t shut the fuck up about Myanmar politics or some such shit that drove Robin Wright away. But before they went off to their separate Fortresses of Self-Importance, they made a baby girl. They called her Dylan, after Dylan Thomas, the Welsh poet both loved to name drop at Greenwich Village cocktail parties. 22-years later, we get to nearly see her tits in GQ. Which just goes to show you absolutely nothing.

Photo Credit: GQ

DrainBammage 12/19/2013 18:23

Im sure Ms Wright was married to Mr Penn at some point but Im not so sure he is the father.
    Sean Penn has never not been uglier than Sasquatch Kardashian without makeup.
    Check out Fast Times At RIdgemont High (pool scene!!!) and you will that see even as a young man, he was an ugly man as much as he is now..

LoK 12/19/2013 18:57

“As you wish.”

Gildorg 12/19/2013 19:32

I would happily plug her butt.

I figure one of us would enjoy it.

Just saying…

Admiral 12/19/2013 22:12

Hmm, I don’t see anything of Sean Penn in her at all. You sure Robin Wright’s not asexual? Maybe she impregnated herself – I’m just sayin’, it’s possible.

TitsAreNice 12/20/2013 09:22

I, too, would find pleasure in filling her rectal cavity with my turgid appendage.

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 12/20/2013 10:31

Good point Admiral.

B A Baracus 12/20/2013 12:06

Maybe Alec Baldwin is the dad. Same thing happened with Ireland.

Cybergy 12/20/2013 12:39

Turgid is an awesome word.

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 12/20/2013 13:13

I seriously doubt it since Alec Baldwin is impotent.