Kim Kardashian Didn’t Like Being Called a Two-Faced Whorebag Opportunist

By Jack December 11, 2013 @ 4:33 PM

Kim Kardashian took a lot of shit for being a two-faced whorebag opportunist and stealing 90% of the Ebay charity money she raised for relief efforts in the Philippines. The Kardashians may be illiterate and incapable of reading critical comments about their behavior, but they’re highly paid public relations team knows when it’s time to put the slut dragons back on the offensive. So, Kim came out with the following prepared candid comment:

“The problem comes in when I get attacked for giving and trying to help people…I do it because I want to. I do it because my dad taught me to. I do it because it’s the right thing to do. So for people to attack me for giving 10% of my eBay auction sales to the people of the Philippines, that hurts.”

Wow. Heart pain father attacked giving. You hit all the monkey points. In case the empty platitudes didn’t pass muster, Kim also claims the 50% of the money raised in the Ebay auctions go to fees. Unless that includes sugar cubes to keep Khloe calm, that sounds vague and bullshitty, but let’s take her at her word. So, of the remainder, four for her, one for the floating kids in the Philippines eating mud sandwiches? I bet her dad taught her that too, in between hiding O.J.’s knife and pretending the babies in his wife’s womb were his.

1. DrainBammage 12/11/2013 19:14

Wow!
    Were only 3yrs away from a full facial surgery meltdown.
    Dont tell me you dont see the Lil Kim resemblance?
    Can someone find a side to side picture of what she’s looked like over the years in case we forget?
    It must be almost as fascinating as the animated ones of Michael Jackson from young black boy to middle aged white woman.

2. Admiral 12/11/2013 19:41

She learned that from her dad? Apparently no one ever told her never to trust lawyers. That oversight will cost her dearly one day.

3. DrainBamaged 12/11/2013 21:58

” but they’re highly paid public relations team ”
    THEIR!

4. Al Bundy 12/12/2013 04:05

Yeah, I’m shocked no one in the media ever brings up the fact that she has had some serious work done on her face.

Also, I remembering reading somewhere that the NFL only gives 1% of their profits to breast cancer research for all that pink NFL merchandise they sell. Nobody ever says a word about that either.

5. TitsAreNice 12/12/2013 09:21

I hope she bursts into flames one day soon.

6. Beylerbey 12/12/2013 12:06

Assuming that charity is even effective.

If the country in question were Haiti, she could keep 0-100% of the money and the end result would be the same. The Flips have their heads screwed on a bit straighter, but not by much.