Paul Walker Had a Young Girlfriend, Really Young

By Lex December 04, 2013 @ 2:40 PM

Paul Walker And Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell Go For A Walk In Hawaii
Now that TMZ has broken the cause of Paul Walker’s death as body trauma and burns (but imagine it in all caps with an exclamation point), there’s little mystery left to this Hollywood actor-died-too-young tragedy. Except for the first public appearance of his young girlfriend. Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell. Walker started ‘dating her’ in Hawaii when she was 16 and he was 33. Before you go digging up the charred pieces of Dead Paul Walker to prosecute him posthumously for statutory misdeeds, the age of sexual consent in Hawaii happens to be 16. Pretty conveniently so for Walker who apparently liked his ladies with the new car smell. I know it’s not particularly polite to speak ill of the dead, or point out their penchant for teenaged girls. God knows I don’t want someone doing that kind of shit at my funeral no matter how many high school sophomores I may wind up diddling during my Wild 30′s.

Photo Credit: Pacific Coast News, Facebook

mikelindereatsgroin 12/04/2013 15:30

lex sure does her some underage girls. Yet, no revealing pics this time you f’ing pervert??

Admiral 12/04/2013 15:34

I’d hit that, too. I would high-five Walker if I could.

TitsAreNice 12/04/2013 15:38

I’d smash my Porsche into that, if you know what I mean.

Hugh G. Rection 12/04/2013 16:26

She looks like a real sweetheart and you have to feel bad for her. She found a rich handsome movie star boyfriend who apparently stuck with her for seven years despite the fact that he could probably have had just about any woman in Hollywood that he wanted. And the after overcoming those odds, she lost him in a horrible car wreck.

Al (Ted) Bundy 12/04/2013 16:50

So he’s tapping Jessica Alba on film and sticks it to this chick in real life? Once again I’ve been lied to by Hollywood.

Your Mama 12/04/2013 20:43

She’s actually 23.

BillyMitchellisaGoldenGod 12/04/2013 20:53

Average at best and more likely a beard. His real GF is vin diesel.

eyeballs 12/04/2013 21:04

Yeah, that’s how math works. He’s 40 and she’s 23. They started dating 7 years ago.

Your Mama 12/04/2013 23:20

I missed the part about him being 40 now. My mistake.

angry_spastic 12/05/2013 12:38

“ladies with the new car smell” is probably the funniest thing Lex has ever written.
    That is equal parts win and fail.